Topping D50 DAC

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quicksrt

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
I just ordered the Topping D50 2-channel DAC from Amazon, it’s getting major notice as a top sound quality DAC as very reasonable price. And it does DSD natively.

I plan on routing my 2-channel to this from the music server computer, leaving the Oppo for multi-Chan.

Price is said to be $249.99, and I saw it listed for $199.00 with free shipping / no tax, just had to grab it at that low price.

Look at reviews on Amazon.

I just ordered the Topping D50 2-channel DAC from Amazon, it’s getting major notice as a top sound quality DAC as very reasonable price. And it does DSD natively.

I plan on routing my 2-channel to this from the music server computer, leaving the Oppo for multi-Chan.

Price is said to be $249.99, and I saw it listed for $199.00 with free shipping / no tax, just had to grab it at that low price.

Look at reviews on Amazon.

When you get the D50, be sure to download and give a listen to the new DSD 512 Stereo sampler "5 Tracks in DSD 512".
It will give the DSD 512 features of the Topping a test.

Tracks
1. La Chanson - Les Chats Noirs
2. Milestones - Yuko Mabuchi Trio with JJ Kirkpatrick
3. Vivaldi: Le Quattro Stagioni - Concerto No. 4 - Winter II. Largo - Rachel Podger, Brecon Baroque
4. Barrios: La Catedral - III. Allegro solemne - Ricardo Gallen
5. Take Five Reprise - Feenbrothers

Musical Genres

1. Vocal, Chanson
2. Jazz
3. Classical Ensemble
4. Guitar
5. Jazz

Artists
1. Les Chats Noirs
2. Yuko Mabuchi Trio with JJ Kirkpatrick
3. Rachel Podger, Brecon Baroque
4. Ricardo Gallen
5. Feenbrothers

https://nativedsdpresents.nativedsd.com/albums/NDSD013-nativedsd-presents-5-tracks-in-dsd-512

Topping D50 is a very smooth DAC!! Sounds sharp where it should, and DSD took a step up in SQ for me.

I have not yet checked out the different settings. It might even improve some more.

$199.99 free shipping no tax charged. How did I get away with that on Amazon US?

Back