DVD/DTS Poll Toy Matinee - Toy Matinee [DTS CD/DVD-A]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DTSCD of Toy Matinee - TOY MATINEE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1 Bad Mix, Bad Sonics, Bad Content

• Total voters
The lossy-dts CD version came out in a jewel case. I used to have that but have the dvd-audio one now. And they fixed a mis-spelling of one of the songs on the back when they did the dvd-audio case.

I guess after all the chat and pics and whatnot I should play the DVD-A again so I can vote on the bloody thing even if the Poll's for the DTS CD! :p

I just assumed this poll was for the DVD-A. Oops!. I didn't know there was an earlier 5.1 edition. I'm sure I would give the DTS CD a high number too.

Any reason why this title was never put up as a High-Res DVDA poll?

There's a DVD-A release of it, and if the votes were to transfer over, it would have a rating of around 9.38!

It definitely deserves to be amongst the other High-Res discs as it's always been a reference disc for me since I heard it.

Since there is no DVD-A poll, I voted under this one for the DVD-A, and it's a loverly '10'! :)

Oh how I wish this was re-released, the prizes are currently a bit high for me. I got the chance to hear it last night on a friends system and boy did it sound good.

Back