Toyah and Roberts Sunday Lunch

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That will be a hoot. Looks like he is staying busy between that and An Evening Of Conversation with Robert Fripp and David Singleton North American Fall Tour 2022

sad and farcical?

I think it's fantastic that someone like Robert Fripp is still alive and seems to show a lot of will to live. If Toyah has encouraged him to live, and if he plays these things for her, and also for him, why not? that's fantastic. I wish many others felt as well as Fripp and Wilcox seem to be. They have been playing very good songs and clips during the lockdown for all of us.

Robert Fripp has been always great, even now.:) The only exception was when he let Adrian Belew sing in King Crimson. :cautious:

That's something I never expected, even from Sunday Lunch. Fripp & Toyah covering Rammstein. If her blouse was more translucent, maybe Rammstein would've used it as a video. :p

I’ve been watching these weekly for the better part of the past year and love them. Robert and Toyah started these to provide a bit of Covid relief and they’re much appreciated.

A couple of things standout to me and it’s not Toyah’s obvious charms: this is truly a couple in love and having fun AND Fripp is an amazing guitarist. His ability to play any and all necessary chord changes with minimal left hand movement and finger placement is impressive!

I’ve been watching these weekly for the better part of the past year and love them. Robert and Toyah started these to provide a bit of Covid relief and they’re much appreciated.

A couple of things standout to me and it’s not Toyah’s obvious charms: this is truly a couple in love and having fun AND Fripp is an amazing guitarist. His ability to play any and all necessary chord changes with minimal left hand movement and finger placement is impressive!
In the recent and ongoing, tough times, these lighthearted shows have given my friend's and me something to look forward to.
They are both highly talented people who clearly are just having a ball.
I watch them in the spirit in which they are made.
Love, humour and most important of all just pure, down to earth, pleasure.

Long may they continue.

Back