Traffic - Low Spark of High Heeled Boys - Atmos (11/25/2022) - STREAMING ONLY

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fourml8r

Attachments

• traffic.jpg
    traffic.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 7
Another one that should be on BD disc! Especially with it in Atmos. It's great album; I have an OOP Mofi CD of it and to listen in discrete surround would be fantastic, even if 5.1. I usually listen to the CD with 4 ch quad synth or at least DPLIIx. I admit I haven't listened to it in a few yrs so haven't yet listened with immersive upmixers - DSU, Auro or dts NeuralX

I don't subscribe to Apple Music yet but titles in Atmos, like this one, are enticing.

Thanks for this....I guess I am going to have to figure out how to stream Tidal multichannel. I have a Marantiz 5015 - any advice as to the least expensive streaming device needed to accomplish this would be much appreciated. I have stereo Tidal covered with an ARCAM Network SACD.

Thanks for this....I guess I am going to have to figure out how to stream Tidal multichannel. I have a Marantiz 5015 - any advice as to the least expensive streaming device needed to accomplish this would be much appreciated. I have stereo Tidal covered with an ARCAM Network SACD.
Any recent Amazon Fire Stick should be your cheapest option for Tidal (not Apple Music, though). I think there were already some "Early Black Friday" markdowns on them a week or so ago; maybe there will be more?

Back