DVD/DTS Poll Train - My Private Nation [DD DualDisc]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DualDisc of Train - MY PRIVATE NATION

• 10 Great Mix, Great Sonics & Great Content

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1 Bad Mix, Bad Sonics & Bad Content

• Total voters

Bob Romano

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Please post your comments, thoughts and observations on Train - My Private Nation (DualDisc DD5.1)...(y) (n)

NOTE: This is also available on SACD but we're talkin' about the DualDisc here only please.

Let the flaming begin but I like Train. They're a very solid pop band - smooth vocals, nice hooks, etc. Let alone they've been good enough to give us a couple of releases in MC.

Anybody know if the DVD side has Multi-Channel DVD Audio? If it's just DD DVD-V I'll pass...

HoloQuest

I wonder if your SACD of MPN is an early one. I don't have it on SACD but the Dualdisc has a 5.1 mix and I found this picture. It is a single layer and not a hybrid.

Attachments

• My_Private_Nation_-_Train_SACD_-resized200.jpg
    My_Private_Nation_-_Train_SACD_-resized200.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 155
May be... but mine had the MC slipcover too but it was only stereo single layer.
I also have some others that say MC but are stereo only.
I know ones like Meatloaf & Gloria Estefan had stereo only & MC releases (I have the MC versions of both)
But there appears to be some that are mis-labeled.

Adding this a few days later.... I stand corrected... MPN IS in fact MultiChannel
Drops Of Jupiter is stereo only.
Don't know why I thought it (MPN) was stereo.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the info. I do have a sacs player but prefer DVD-A because I can pull the MLP into my computer and use J-River Media Center to play with my computer where all my music is stored.

Cheers

Back