Train Songs in surround!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
With AR's comment on (1) Atmos and 5.1 Speakers, is it worth it? | Page 8 | QuadraphonicQuad Home Audio Forum
If you consider a giant model railroad going around the outside of the room as acoustic treatment, well then yes. Otherwise, no. The train layout comes first, then the audio system as a close second.
Which had me thinking of train songs like "Chattanooga Choo Choo" then wondered about other train songs there are quite a few, List of train songs - Wikipedia

Then as its :51QQ I started to think about Train songs in surround

Long Train Runnin' - The Doobie Brothers
Slow Train - Bob Dylan

With AR's comment on (1) Atmos and 5.1 Speakers, is it worth it? | Page 8 | QuadraphonicQuad Home Audio Forum

Which had me thinking of train songs like "Chattanooga Choo Choo" then wondered about other train songs there are quite a few, List of train songs - Wikipedia

Then as its :51QQ I started to think about Train songs in surround

Long Train Runnin' - The Doobie Brothers
Slow Train - Bob Dylan

Shouldn't you be 'digging' into your huge pile of unplayed discs instead of dreaming of Choo Choos, Dunc? 🚃🚃🚃

Well, anyhow, here's my contribution and it's a lovely discrete Multi~CH SACD from the Canadian SONGLINES Label:

See the source image

See the source image
ALL ABOARD!

Last edited:
Train Train.- Blackfoot
City Of New Orleans - Arlo Guthrie
Last Train - Alro Guthrie
Last Train To Clarksville - Monkees
A Passage To Bangkok - Rush
Night Train - G n R
Orange Blossum Special - Johnny Cash

*oops... missed the part about them being in multichannel, well at least two of them are.

Last edited:
Shouldn't you be 'digging' into your huge pile of unplayed discs instead of dreaming of Choo Choos, Dunc? 🚃🚃🚃
I only have a one track mind, and if that signals anything its that I've gone of the tracks, and to make some points probably will need to station myself by a buffer......

...........sorry, I'll get my coat 🤪

Back