HiRez Poll Trapt - TRAPT [DVD-A DualDisc]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A of Trapt - TRAPT

• 10: Great Sonics, Great Surround, Great Content

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9:

• 7:

• 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poor Sonics, Poor Surround, Poor Content

• Total voters

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Please post your thoughts and comments on the DVD-A DualDisc from Warner Brothers (24/48 5.1) (y) :phones (n)

I finally gave this one a listen, and it's not nearly as bad as I was expecting, sound-wise. In fact... I like the full sound of "These Walls" and "Stillframe" in surround. Some songs aren't overly discrete, but they're definitely using the surrounds. I'm not sure what to rating to give it, though. Hmmm... I see someone else gave it a 8. Seems like that might could be in the ballpark. However, I think I'll go a bit lower. Maybe a 6.

Have to concur with the 6 rating. Some songs do sound better mixed than others, but for the most part the surround is uninspiring. Pity as I really enjoyed the CD when it first came out. Glad to have in my collection for the occasional spin. Giving it a 6.

I gave this an 8.

Its not bad - perhaps a bit predictable, but not bad really. Its still out there for a very reasonable price..... like a lot of other dualdiscs.

Back