Travis & Fripp Follow > Steven Wilson magic 5.1 mix on track " So There"

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godman

QQ Supporter
Wow, just put the DVDA " Follow" on by Robert Fripp and Theo Travis. Not a highly well known 5.1 SW remix but what a value! The last track " So There" is an absolutely smashing 5.1 mix. Steven Wilson really nailed this one!. Tenor and Baritone saxophones in the rears and all over the place. Heavy Fripp soundscapes and riffing building up in the fronts. If you like the last incarnation of King Crimson with Mel Collins on sax you must hear this! Great value DVD-A and CD package with unique video content as well. Luv it!

IMG-3339.jpg

Thank you for reminding me of this one, which I cannot find listed on either Burning Shed or the Schizoid Shop from which purchased it. This one is going (back) to the mobile theater along with A Scarcity of Miracles.
Note that the Travis & Fripp Discretion DVD-A is only stereo.

Also of potential interest to folks who like this is the recent The Grid / Fripp Leviathan DVD-A with a 5.1 mix by The Vicar, which I have not heard, and the upcoming DVD-A releases of Fripp's Washington Square Church with a 4.1 mix by by David Singleton and Exposure (Fourth Edition) which has a 5.1 mix. by Steven Wilson.

Last edited:
Back