Triumvirat "Spartacus" The Deluxe Edition

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool beans, I'll have to check it out! This is one of my favorite progressive rock albums.

texquad said:
Great CD! Sounds fabulous on my old quad system and on my D.P.L. II system too. I have to wonder if this was actually mixed for SQ?

Cai Campbell said:
Cool beans, I'll have to check it out! This is one of my favorite progressive rock albums.
WOW! Great to see this classic progressive rock album mentioned here. I bought this on CD years ago when it became avilable for a very short while.
I never thought of playing it thru my surround system but will have to give it a try! What's this "Deluxe" edition I see mentioned here??? Has it been re-released???? Pls let me know!
Thx...Tim

texquad said:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...70115/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_1/103-4611659-13486 47

Thank You for the info! I am going to order this asap. Nice to see the bonus tracks included!!!

Just got Old Loves Die Hard as a CD re-issue; that one has it's moments.

I favor the first two domestics (Illusions On A Double Dimple and Spartacus) most. Make sure you buy the one with bonus tracks. Should be easy as the Spartacus CD brought big $$ when it was out-of-print.

Am I the only one who saw them live? Shrine Auditorium - Los Angeles Nov 1974 (opening for Fleetwood Mac and Jefferson Starsearch as headliner)

timbre4 said:
Just got Old Loves Die Hard as a CD re-issue; that one has it's moments.

I favor the first two domestics (Illusions On A Double Dimple and Spartacus) most. Make sure you buy the one with bonus tracks. Should be easy as the Spartacus CD brought big $$ when it was out-of-print.

Am I the only one who saw them live? Shrine Auditorium - Los Angeles Nov 1974 (opening for Fleetwood Mac and Jefferson Starsearch as headliner)

I actually found the "Deluxe" Spartacus at my local Tower records yesterday! What an improvement in sound quality over my old CD version!!! The live bonus tracks even sound good considering when they were recorded!
I forgot just how great this album was and I have to agree...It sounds very good when played thru my Pioneer receiver's "5-D Theatre" surround DSP setting!
Timbre...Can't believe you saw them live! (y)

Back