TV Streaming Services and their Content

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

boondocks

Senior Surround Collector
Wife wanted it. I pay for it. DIY tv went to the "magnolia network". But she's so busy with her cooking shows that I seldom hear the dynamic duo of amassing a fortune on the tube. Got nothing against the pair, I've watched the Fixer Upper a couple 3 times. Joanna's sort of cute. Chip is a comedic goof ball sort of good old boy. Beats the news I reckon.

J. PUPSTER

💿🐕 Senior Disc Chaser 🎸
Wife wanted it. I pay for it. DIY tv went to the "magnolia network". But she's so busy with her cooking shows that I seldom hear the dynamic duo of amassing a fortune on the tube. Got nothing against the pair, I've watched the Fixer Upper a couple 3 times. Joanna's sort of cute. Chip is a comedic goof ball sort of good old boy. Beats the news I reckon.
Oh I've watched plenty of it in the past!

I just want control, no back seat drivers 💪 - ha ha haaaa

barfle

Bosch: Legacy
Premiering May 6 on IMDb TV (WTF is that & does this also include Amazon Prime???)

Honey got SHOT!, Little Maddie a cop and Harry is not! Oh My!
less of a spinoff and more of a reboot

Oh, my ears and whiskers! Looks like I have another addiction to feed!

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
Bill Skarsgard, Pennywise in Stephen King's IT, dazzles in Netflix's new series CLARK!

'Clark' Review: Bill Skarsgård Is Fantastic In Miniseries About The Originator Of The Stockholm Syndrome | DMT

Bill Skarsgard plays Clark Olofsson, Sweden's infamous career Criminal in Netflix's CLARK [UHD4K]
ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN' SURREAL. Just finished binge watching all 6 episodes and where else can you hear a smokin' rendition of JAILHOUSE ROCK sung in SWEDISH?

Great immersive discrete 5.1 soundtrack, as well. VERY HIGH RECOMMENDATION!

Clark Soundtrack on Netflix - Every Song in Episode 1

Last edited: