HiRez Poll UK - NIGHT AFTER NIGHT EXTENDED [Blu-Ray Audio]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the Blu-Ray of UK - NIGHT AFTER NIGHT EXTENDED

• 8:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7:

• 6:

• 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poor Surround, Poor Presentation, Poor Performance

• Total voters

sjcorne

Staff member
Please post your thoughts and comments on the 2019 reissue of this 1979 release from the band UK.
Originally recorded at Tokyo's Nakano Sun Plaza Hall and Nippon Seinenkan venues in May 1979, the audio was remixed by Bob Clearmountain in 5.1 surround.

(y):)(n)

UK Front.jpeg
UK Back.jpeg
UK DISC.jpeg

Pre-release thread for all shipping/ordering queries and non-poll related posts:
https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...ray-set-with-bob-clearmountain-5-1-mix.26163/

I would love to see the first studio album by UK done in 5.1! Its the best!
Multitracks have been lost sadly - would have loved to remix that album!! Oh well.....

ps - I actually started to request the opportunity to remix UK about 14 years ago - it has always been something I would have been interested in trying.

Last edited:
A 9 from me. Was tempted to go for a 10, but something about the fidelity of certain songs (mainly the track Danger Money sounds a tad sloppy) is slightly off. Not that it ruins the experience, not at all, just a minor thing. A 9.5 would be fitting :cool:
I am loving the extra songs, it finally plays like a full concert. And Bozzio is a beast, much different from Bruford, but it works.
Great release with a refreshing approach to the instrument placement in the mix.

Back