Ultravox - Rage In Eden (Steven Wilson remix out in September!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is in postal strike limbo land
Even though there is a postal strike today, sitting in my porch this morning was a Royal Mail delivery of this! (No Shakespeare's Sister yet though)

............ so its gone on the to listen to pile, which I do need to tackle. I need to stop going on conference calls, they always manage to interfere with listening to albums as pieces of continuous music, I hate breaking halfway through!

Here's a quick one :

IT'S MIXED BY OUR ETERNAL , SURROUND MIXING BENEFACTOR...THE ONE AND ONLY, MR STEVEN WILSON.

I'M ONLY HALF WAY THROUGH AND I'M SITTING HERE, MOUTH OPEN, IN PURE WONDERMENT.

If you like early 80's synth, then this release will not disappoint.

It's a real shame that Midge can't hear this in surround.

I'm certainly very pleased , I can!!

Edit...I should add that I'm listening to the DTS 24/96 5.1 Surround Mix

Well that made me order it off jpc. It’ll get here when it gets here I guess. Vienna is my favorite 5.1 mix, so it’s no surprise SW crushed it again.

Last edited:
Ive not heard from JPC on my order either. Any other JPCers hear 'sumpin ? Ralphie ?
euro to dollar is near the lowest in 20 years, around $55-56 now for this title at jpc, Amazon US is showing it in stock now (but not delivered till Oct. 28th??? -edit, looks like seller is actually Zoverstocks??? ) for around $70, Bull Moose still a no show ;but have I pulled the trigger yet :unsure: need to check LOL

Last edited:
Back