Ultravox "Vienna" (Steven Wilson 5.1 remix in October!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in (y) the only Ultravox I ever had was Quartet which I liked quite well at the time but haven't heard in a long time as I never got it on CD and I haven't had access to my vinyl since shortly after the dawn of CD :eek: I'm pretty sure I heard songs from Vienna on the radio but that was many many moons ago.

Seems that every year toward the end has releases to remove gold from our wallets . . . shouldn't complain . . . I guess! <hears unhealthy squeak from wallet>
With all these releases coming up and I want them all, I can hear my wallet singing .............
"Go on now go walk out the door
just turn around now
'cause you're not welcome anymore"

Only just seen this thread, a 5.1 of this album would be great, I bought the vinyl when it first came out, I always think of this and the 1980 Visage first album as being pair.

Same here, got this in 1980 in vinyl as well as Visage. Around same time went from prog music to get into this new synth world at the time and got other similar releases by OMD,China Crisis,Depeche Mode,Erasure,Yazoo,New Order,Simple Minds,Gary Numan,etc

Back