Ultravox "Vienna" (Steven Wilson 5.1 remix in October!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today. Yet to hear it, but according to DVD Audio Extractor the DVD only has DTS and AC3 48khz 5.1 tracks, despite the sleeve notes saying it has 96KHz 24-bit in both DTS and other? (see attached). The 96Khz 24-bit tracks are all 2-channel only. Unless DVD-Audio extractor is somehow failing to see the tracks correctly?
IMG_20201009_145630.jpg

Has anyone who ordered from Bull Moose not have theirs shipped yet? Its been a rough week and this and the TFF box set not getting shipped yet just adds salt to that wound. Pretty bummed that i'll have nothing new to listen to this weekend.

Has anyone who ordered from Bull Moose not have theirs shipped yet? Its been a rough week and this and the TFF box set not getting shipped yet just adds salt to that wound. Pretty bummed that i'll have nothing new to listen to this weekend.

I feel your pain. No change in my order status and I am also waiting on Fish’s new album.

And to make matters worse, it is the perfect weekend for surround around here in Northern Georgia. Rain is forecast

How limited was this release? My order is placed with Bull Moose, but if you look on their site, its listed as out of stock without even the option to buy it now. Going to email them today and ask them what the hell happened. Everywhere else is out of stock or backordered as well... Really frustrating and I hope that there is a restock coming.

Just received a shipping notice on this one today from amazon.fr. Ordered on Oct. 10, so only took 5 days to get it in the mail :p. I also ordered Seeds Of Love from amazon.fr in the middle of August but it hasn't shipped yet. My Seeds order still says expected by Oct. 23, but product description says ships in 1-2 months :(. Not sure if the issue is just product availability or something to do with the packaging pipeline. Still, not too long ago the Vienna description was saying ships in 2-5 weeks and now just says In Stock. Seeds remains available for purchase, so I'm hopeful it will eventually get sent.

Bull Moose sent me a very nice and personal sounding reply saying that they have been having trouble getting big box sets (and all their preorder stock) from their distributor. No ETA on when they will get more.
And we keep waiting on.
Yes, Moose has actual people...that read and reply to emails. My last correspondence was from Sandy. :)

Back