Universal to release THIN LIZZY/ROCK LEGENDS box set in Oct.!!!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There possibly can be some good news with this upcoming box set in regards to compression.
Disc 1: Singles, will they bother to butcher them?
Discs 2-5: Rarities, usually these are not overly compressed.
Disc 6: Live, who knows?
I own 6 Thin Lizzy files. One SHM SACD, Two CD's, and Three 24/192 downloads. ALL of them track to track range 10-15, with the average being 12. If the authors of this new box set stay with the Dynamic history, this will be a good box set for the Thin Lizzy fan.
Have you checked the DR on all 6 disks yet? When you do please post results :love: (y):)

I dont p
I checked eBay and couldn’t find any listings close that price. This set will probably sell out quickly and the price will only increase. I would love to have purchased at your price, but I don’t want to miss out.
I dont blame you.....there was someone yesterday selling the signed one for about $150 + shipping came to about $170 US....but was still waiting to find out if and when my order was going to be filled, checked after I read your post and they shipped today....FINALLY!! Was worried they wouldn't or couldn't fill my order for over 2 weeks...glad they came through for me:):love:

I totally agree, for me this RBCD stereo only set, might be my favorite box set of any this 2020 year, better than quite a few Surround Sound box sets this year. The music is great, the rarities, are beautiful, how the studio mic captured a little bit of talking here and there, super enjoyable. Nice box, well put together.

I totally agree, for me this RBCD stereo only set, might be my favorite box set of any this 2020 year, better than quite a few Surround Sound box sets this year. The music is great, the rarities, are beautiful, how the studio mic captured a little bit of talking here and there, super enjoyable. Nice box, well put together.
Do you have the "Live @ The BBC" box set? If so how does it compare?

Awesome. I can order from Amazon JP for $158 delivered to the states. Thanks Marpow!
Steve ....... once you get it please check out the DVD and see if it is Region 2 Only or Region Free.....I've already ordered my copy but I have a Region Free Player.....I actually bought it for a friend of mine so I'd love to know if that is the case or not.....thanks in advance.....MM

Finally got mine from Amazon UK today from DHL Express......which had marked it delayed for like a week or more. Made Snood worried.........aaaaaaaaaaan had a right to be lol

Box looked like an Anvil lmao - bigger box than need and was crushed out to both sides. Was like noooooooooooot again Amazon UK. Tape was barely keeping it closed.

But a miracle happened. It was double boxed and no damage whatsoever.....beautiful biiiiiiig huge box of goodness for Snoooooooooooood :rocks :LB :rocks

Finally got mine from Amazon UK today from DHL Express......which had marked it delayed for like a week or more. Made Snood worried.........aaaaaaaaaaan had a right to be lol

Box looked like an Anvil lmao - bigger box than need and was crushed out to both sides. Was like noooooooooooot again Amazon UK. Tape was barely keeping it closed.

But a miracle happened. It was double boxed and no damage whatsoever.....beautiful biiiiiiig huge box of goodness for Snoooooooooooood :rocks :LB :rocks
Snood.....you have no idea how many times that has happened to me and even things were even missing....but Amazon UK always made it right in the long run :) (y)

Back