Universal to release THIN LIZZY/ROCK LEGENDS box set in Oct.!!!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Japanese price is double than what I am paying at Amazon UK, don't get me wrong I love Japanese SHM CD's but not at double.
I couldn't find it at a reasonable price for shipping in North America.....that's why mentioned it....not much more than what I've seen so far:(

Well well well.....for those of us in North America or the US in particular the best price I"ve found so far for this box set is from Amazon.de

It's costing me $193.19 US including postage for 2 sets that means it is approximately $96.60 each

This is even cheaper then IMPORT CDS even if a 10% discount was applied (y) :) :love:

https://www.amazon.de/Rock-Legends-...=1600927206&sprefix=Thin+Lizzy,aps,280&sr=8-1
Just remember to TRANSLATE to ENGLISH:ROFLMAO:

Well well well.....for those of us in North America or the US in particular the best price I"ve found so far for this box set is from Amazon.de

It's costing me $193.19 US including postage for 2 sets that means it is approximately $96.60 each

This is even cheaper then IMPORT CDS even if a 10% discount was applied (y) :) :love:

https://www.amazon.de/Rock-Legends-...=1600927206&sprefix=Thin+Lizzy,aps,280&sr=8-1
Just remember to TRANSLATE to ENGLISH:ROFLMAO:
Mine are just about on the way......cost me only $95.60 total each!! Guess the ALMIGHTY US $ helped with that.....and on top of it all.....Amazon UK, Amazon DE are completely sold out and Amazon US wants get this $177 per set....glad I got them when I did :) :love: :SB

Last edited:
A98947E8-F839-4966-B7E6-C4BC6585EA8B.jpeg

Sorry about the large picture. Purchased without points.
Cool.....thought you meant CD Japan.....I picked up 2 copies from Amazon.de for 160.90 Euro and because they were way late shipping once they get here they are going to refund me my shipping charges which were just over 15 Euro and also another 5% on top of that so I think it'll come to around $70 each (y) :love: :QQlove:51QQ

You definitely scored big time! You will get your money back and more if you sell your 2nd copy. I missed out on the preorder prices, but couldn’t resist since the reviews have been mostly positive.
Looks like it.....I had a hunch it would be a GREAT SET but what I really wanted was the signed edition which at the time of pre-order couldn't be shipped to the USA but theres a couple of sellers on eBay selling that edition for around what you paid for your Japanese SHM set

Back