Universal to release THIN LIZZY/ROCK LEGENDS box set in Oct.!!!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a big Thin Lizzy fan and maybe i'm the only fan who felt let down with this box, there is actually very little genuine unreleased stuff and the so called demos sound more like alternative mixes or takes, they certainly don't sound like demos to me and the live 1980 concert is not one of their best shows, Phil is clearly not in good shape. I have yet to watch the DVD but I feel the CDs are not as good as I had expected, the previous box sets and deluxe editions contain the wealth of the best unreleased Thin Lizzy.

Just picked up my Japanese SHM-CD box :51QQ :QQlove :love:(y)

Thin Lizzy Rock Legends SHM-CD Front.jpg

Thin Lizzy Rock Legends SHM-CD Back.jpg

I'm a big Thin Lizzy fan and maybe i'm the only fan who felt let down with this box, there is actually very little genuine unreleased stuff and the so called demos sound more like alternative mixes or takes, they certainly don't sound like demos to me and the live 1980 concert is not one of their best shows, Phil is clearly not in good shape. I have yet to watch the DVD but I feel the CDs are not as good as I had expected, the previous box sets and deluxe editions contain the wealth of the best unreleased Thin Lizzy.
Yes I know about the "Live at the BBC" Box set ........ but I ain't paying $500 for it:eek:

Back