Using AudioMux with SpecWeb broken with 2.2 betas

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DistantEarth

I finally updated my SpecWeb and Audiomuxer will not recognize it anymore. Says "Specweb version cannot be retrieved."
AudioMuxer is just great for batch converting and I love it so if you know a fix, please tell.
Thanks,

Rings a bell. It might just be the "b" in the version string. I'll check with the author of AudioMuxer.

What is your workflow with AudioMuxer and SpecWeb? Are you DTS encoding or something? One of the main reasons for helper apps was the up-down sample, which SpecWeb can now do on its own.

The other challenge with helper apps is keeping their SpecWeb settings interface in sync with changes to SpecWeb.

Rings a bell. It might just be the "b" in the version string. I'll check with the author of AudioMuxer.

What is your workflow with AudioMuxer and SpecWeb? Are you DTS encoding or something? One of the main reasons for helper apps was the up-down sample, which SpecWeb can now do on its own.

The other challenge with helper apps is keeping their SpecWeb settings interface in sync with changes to SpecWeb.
I've been using audiomuxer with spec web to create some Fuller sounding ambient albums I have.
Most of the time though. I'm using audiomuxer to create DTS WAV files to burn onto CDs from my high bit rate multi-channel flac files. Also using it to take some high bit rate multi-channel flac files and convert them to DTS Wave in an effort to just save space. This is usually just for albums that I don't actually listen to often or ever.

Thanks for checking on it for me.

Back