Van Der Graaf Generator - 5.1 mixes coming in 2021. It's happening!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I recollect your saying the band are new to you? So given you're a surround aficionado, but are still coming to grips with one of the most dynamic prog bands to walk this earth, your review ought to be very interesting. Very much looking forward to it. :)

He is about to have consensual sexual relations with a box set (Snood just know it!!!!!) :SB - how does this not upset anybody?? This is a surround sound forums not a surround sound box set sex site ( say that 3 times fast)

Hey wait, Snood have a few sealed early Jethro Tull boxsets that have been giving me the eye lately :unsure: Snood not so go at reading signals. :rocks

Nevermind :love:

I couldn't resist:

F5429D44-6D29-431E-B544-23A48B24E600.jpeg

What a lousy Birthday yesterday, the SONY 83" OLED arrives, works for 5 minutes, rip and toss out the huge box then Dies, then VDGG big box arrives, the Goodbluff and Still Life BD is missing, instead I got Doubles of this!! Caveat Emptor!

vdgg double bd.JPG

I wish someone had opened the sleeve and checked, it explains why that happened to another forum member.

Last edited:
Stephen - As I mentioned to you last evening, listening to the the H To He / Pawn Hearts Blu Ray as a rare album double-feature around here was such a huge joy! Looking forward the other Blu Ray 5.1 mixes tonight.

I consider these some of the best album surround mixes ever realized; the mixes deftly match the bold artistic content. Any of the fence-sitters out there, take notice. :)

Mine appear still stuck in GB. Per amazonUK
Were due yesterday
Now I'm told to wait for sept 27...

Watch out for the incorrect double discs, fortunately the 4 dvd's came in. Theme One is an Epic progressive Instrumental reminiscent of the Best Canterbury, also Pilgrims is a fave. Great Job ST!

Back