Van der Graaf Generator: The Bath Forum Concert (Blu-Ray mixed by Stephen W Tayler)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtbluray

Hi-Res Moderator
Staff member
QQ Supporter
All details here: Van Der Graaf Generator: The Bath Forum Concert, 2CD, Blu Ray & DVD Box Set (4 Disc) - Cherry Red Records

Mixed by our wonderful friend @Stephen W Tayler

• A CLAMSHELL BOXED SET OF THE VAN DER GRAAF GENERATOR CONCERT IN BATH FORUM ON 1st MARCH 2022.

• FEATURING TWO CDs AND ONE BLU-RAY HD VIDEO DISC (REGION FREE) AND ONE DVD VIDEO (NTSC / REGION FREE).

• INCLUDING AN ILLUSTRATED BOOKLET.

In February 2022 Van der Graaf Generator embarked on a UK tour which had been rescheduled several times due to the Covid pandemic. The final show on these dates took place at The Forum in Bath on March 1st and the event was captured by a film and recording crew.

‘The Bath Forum Concert’ is the first live CD and film fully controlled by the band and it captures Peter Hammill, Hugh Banton and Guy Evans at their finest performing vintage tracks such as ‘Masks’, ‘Childlike Faith In Childhoods End’, ‘La Rossa’, ‘Man Erg’ and ‘House With No Door’ along with newer pieces such as ‘Interference Patterns’, ‘Every Bloody Emperor’, ‘Go’, ‘Alfa Berlina’ and ‘Room 1210’.

This release features the entire concert, mixed by Stephen W Tayler, and includes two CDs and a region free High-Definition Blu Ray video with 5.1 Surround Sound and an NTSC / Region Free DVD of this stunning concert film.

Track Listing:

DISC ONE – CD
1 Interference Patterns
2 Every Bloody Emperor
3 A Louse is Not a Home
4 Masks
5 Childlike Faith in Childhoods End
6 Go

DISC TWO – CD
1 La Rossa
2 Alfa Berlina
3 Over the Hill
4 Room 1210
5 Man Erg
6 House With No Door

DISC THREE – BLU RAY
1 Interference Patterns
2 Every Bloody Emperor
3 A Louse is Not a Home
4 Masks
6 Go
7 La Rossa
8 Alfa Berlina
9 Over the Hill
10 Room 1210
11 Man Erg
12 House With No Door

DISC FOUR
1 Interference Patterns
2 Every Bloody Emperor
3 A Louse is Not a Home
4 Masks
6 Go
7 La Rossa
8 Alfa Berlina
9 Over the Hill
10 Room 1210
11 Man Erg
12 House With No Door

VdGG_Forum_1000x1000.jpg

I was going to go to the gig with my brother, got the tickets, but I had to go on a business trip, so couldn't go. So it's a definite buy.
So off on another trip now, sitting in the hotel at Heathrow T5, so missing Frost at the Bath Komedia & Gong/Ozric Tentacles at the Exeter Phoenix :cry:

Yes - this is absolutely stunning, and is going to be a real treat for all those who missed seeing the show live when the tour had to be cancelled due to Peter becoming unwell. The performances are incredible. SWTx
You should be a salesman, your comments made me instant buy it. (ok, I was gonna buy it anyway, because you are a beast at the knobs)

I remember that I bought this same type of package without the Blu-Ray (Metropolis Studios) for only 30$, now it's 100$!o_O

Really looking forward to this release as I had to miss the gig due to being out of the country for work reasons, and I didn't go and see them at the 2021 Beautiful Days Festival in the Big Top as I knew I was seeing them in Bath in 2022 ..................... or so I thought!

Back