Van Halen Mobile Fidelity SACDs now available for pre-orders

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
125$ for a record!!!! Never!!!!!
Also no thanks as far as I'm concerned. Way too much cash I agree!
I once had a used LP copy of MFSL UHQR Pink Floyd 'Dark side of the moon' I sold for over $500 back in the day. (I can't recall exact price). These sold NEW for about $50.
So it's true that 'Things are worth what someone is willing pay...'

Last edited:
I thought Maine was also exempt from sales tax? Maybe I should set up residences or PO Box numbers in those states. Tired of paying RIDICULOUS New York Property .... and then sales tax. Ay Yi Yi!

edit: Maine is NOT exempt from sales tax.

why not become a "ReSeller " ( wink wink )

Get a tax exempt Resale account number.
[/QUOTE]

Who you winkin' at, Ricky........FRESH!

R.9ae3601263a5c534dc1378716f918b32

Also no thanks as far as I'm concerned. Way too much cash I agree!
I once had a used LP copy of MFSL UHQR Pink Floyd 'Dark side of the moon' I sold for over $500 back in the day. (I can't recall exact price). These sold NEW for about $50.
So it's true that 'Things are worth what someone is willing pay...'
It also depends on what type of rig you’re listening it to on, right RALPHIE!!?😂😂

Is there a possibility that you be able to sell those downloads at a profit some day? There is at least a chance you could with the sacds.
If you want to be able to resell at a DECENT PROFIT…go with the ONE-STEPS …. I can attest that it’s worth the trip to Acton!! Only people from the Toronto area will get that!!😂😂😂

You just might have a good few points…to think about thanks.

But really when it comes to these SACD’s and ONE-STEP pressings, I really don’t think that the price of selling them has anything to do with it, considering the clientele. Your point as far as CONTRACTUALLY being done, might hold some water, or whatever you choose, or maybe the length of the songs won’t fit😁

I’m going to try and call MD this week and see if I can get a definitive answer😁

As the saying used to go “ENQUIRING MINDS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW”😂😂
Just got off the phone with Music Direct and got the best or closest to the DEFINITIVE answer I could get from anyone…. You already

1. MD does NOT OWN MOFI…they are KISSING SISTER companies

2. The reason why Miles BITCHES BREW is 33 1/3 is because one of the songs wouldn’t fit on as a 45RPM

3. APP “I ROBOT” is an EXPERIMENT because many people complain that they have to get off their ASSES tooo often

To end it all thanks RALPHIE I just got all 6 SACD’s for FREE😂😂😂👍👍👍

Last edited:
Whatever you say, JEFFIE! The MORE expensive the RIG ...... Love those MEGABUCK Turntables. Don't have one ....and Don't WANT ONE!

R.7daf6a1e85f47818699e4bdd9cc15f1a

ONLY THE VERY BEST FOR MoFi's ONE STEP
OMG…WTF is that MONSTROSITY!!! Looks like something out of I ROBOT!!! LMAO

Just curious who makes it and how $$$! I know if you had to ask it’s out of your price range😂😂😂

Now if you believe that last paragraph….I’ll sell you some ICE CUBES IF YOU LIVE IN ALASKA😂😂😂

Jeffie, you have such a good line of BS, I would believe ANYTHING ........ So MoFi is MD's sister company .... O BROTHER! When I used to order merchandise from MD, I would always receive further discounts and they'd throw in a couple of MoFi Stereo SACDs for free which leads me to believe, I have a better line of BS than even the Canuck now living in NO MASK required Governor Abbott's sunshine state [of CHAOS]!

R.76738cc60a84e3752750f9ff60fbcfdf

Hey, Governor Abbott ...🎶ain't NO SUNSHINE ...WHEN YOU'RE GONE!🎶

Last edited:
But how about 460,000 sterling for the top of the line….. Pennys right all you AUDIOPHILES😂😂
https://www.whathifi.com/amp/features/10-worlds-most-expensive-turntables

LOVED the battery powered Audio Consulting R~evolution Meteor @ £130,000 made from an entire tree. The platter even comes, as an option, in Ferrari RED.

Ticks, pops and even 'swishes' will never sound quite the same! MoFi's One Step Vinyl on this beauty is guaranteed to give you WOOD!

Back