• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various titles FS

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I removed the Bob James stereo SACD. I decided to make this thread 100% multi-channel only, just to make sure no confusion.
Yeah, that was kind of a disappointment especially compared to the incredible Feel Like Making LIVE! BD. The label botched that announcement. But, still glad to have it in my collection.

So, it appears I can no longer edit my first post, which is where all the titles are listed. Based on the date, there must be a 30 day limit for editing your own post. So, we'll just have to be careful here and try to keep things clear.

make a new post with the remaining items, post in this thread that it is no longer active and link to the new one.
I am sure the mods could close this if you asked to prevent any misunderstandings.

I added a few more titles, at the bottom of my list. I couldn't find much out about the A Beautiful Curse BDA I have. I assume it's out of print.
Hey Gene. Which ABC BDA are you referring to (my apologies if I missed an earlier mention of it)?

Back