• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Jane Ira Bloom, Sixteen Sunsets Blu Ray Audio

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyStatic

400 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Hey all, I'm on the lookout for a legit copy of Sixteen Sunsets by Jane Ira Bloom on Blu Ray Audio... haven't been able to come across a copy (there's always a Russian fake on eBay), so I'm just putting it out in the universe in case you've got one you'd be willing to part with or know someone who does. šŸ˜¬ You miss 100% of the shots you don't take...

Hey all, I'm on the lookout for a legit copy of Sixteen Sunsets by Jane Ira Bloom on Blu Ray Audio... haven't been able to come across a copy (there's always a Russian fake on eBay), so I'm just putting it out in the universe in case you've got one you'd be willing to part with or know someone who does. šŸ˜¬ You miss 100% of the shots you don't take...

Good luck. It's a nice album. Not unreasonable to hope that it might eventually show up as a download at NativeDSD.

Back