• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted: Jethro Tull, War Child - 40th Anniversary Theatre Edition

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

splinter7

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
I know it is a long shot....
Does anyone have a Jethro Tull, War Child - 40th Anniversary Theatre Edition sitting around collecting dust looking for a new loving home (at a reasonable price)?

Look on ebay. I own the box plus everything else by Jethro Tull and I'm not parting with them YET. Good luck with your search

Ebay pricing is outrageous. I have my doubts that half the stuff actual ever sells. I send out counter offers, they get declines and yet the listings just sit there & sit there. It is like these people are land speculators, sitting on something forever in hopes that one day Elon Musk comes along and buys it.

Would love to see Ian Anderson & Chrysalis either attempt a pre-order - reissue on these OOP editions or make the audio available via flac download. There has to be other people like me who missed out and want to spend reasonable money on these sets.

Back