Wanted - MacArthur Park Richard Harris

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
This is one of my absolute favorite singles.......yeah, I can do some research...but thought many of you are more savvy than me. I'd love to buy a vinyl of this. Maybe the single......or maybe he has an LP that has this song on it. I'd want mint if possible.....

Any help, or ideas would be appreciated. :)

This is one of my absolute favorite singles.......yeah, I can do some research...but thought many of you are more savvy than me. I'd love to buy a vinyl of this. Maybe the single......or maybe he has an LP that has this song on it. I'd want mint if possible.....

Whenever I hear this song I hear Weird Al's Jurassic Park lol

a great classic song, you should be able to find that one on vinyl, but mint may be a tall order, that song was a big hit, even though it was very long for a pop song of that era it was huge, it got an enormous amount of airplay, it seems to me as i remember that it was actually a year or two after it was released. Any vinyl copies got the shit played out of them. I don't recall it ever being reissued on vinyl but it was available on cd. Bought the album, burned out the grooves, bought the cd. The album title is "A Tramp Shining". If you can't find it pm me. But Don't expect the rest of the album to be as good as that song.

Reactions: GOS

There is a nicely restored version on this CD...Hard To Find 45s on CD Volume 17: Late Sixties Classics.

http://www.ericrecords.com/htf_17.html

Back