• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Weather Report - Mysterious Traveler SACD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve got a sealed copy.
Stereo & MC
Single layer, won’t play in normal CD players
1.5” crack on the front

Yes, crack is on jewel case lid. I mention it because some collectors are particular about things like that

Last edited:
Hi, sorry just catching up now after the long weekend. Let me take a look and see what it’s worth and come with a fair price, start from there

Hey,

I ended up buying quicksrt’s copy so all sorted now but thanks very much for looking.

Best Regards
Guy

OK, it’s your call, no worries.
But I must say, I sure didn’t appreciate quicksrt swooping in and taking a potential sale.
Not cool

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry about that. My bad. To be honest I only realised if was a different person until after the deal was done :ROFLMAO:

I don't think he appreciated a cracked case and a higher price than I was asking. I am assuming he replied to your asking price in pm, and it got declined. There had to be a reason.

Last edited:
Never got to price stage, as mentioned in an earlier post there was a delay in me seeing the post asking for the price
Either way, no biggie

Back