Dual Disc Weird Al Yankovic-Straight Out of Lynwood

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobou2

First of all this is a very funny album....:D
The only drawback is if you are not familar with the "latest" hits that he takes on you might feel left out.
He does a take on the Beach Boys on "Pancreas"
Green Day with "Canadian Idiot"

The surround mix is Dolby 5:1 and is a great mix. Weird Al did the mix.....:mad:@:
If you are a fan pick up this disc next week.:sun

Hmmm... A spoof of Green Day could be interesting. Not sure I really want to buy a weird al DualDisc, though. Maybe I'll have to keep this title in mind for a rainy day.

FWIW, the 2nd CD that I ever purchaed was a Weird Al greatest hits collection back in 1988 or thereabout. He was the King of Spoof back in the day! And even some of the Nineties stuff was pretty good. Absolutely loved his take on Nirvana. And the Coolio spoof was good, too. I haven't heard much of anything from him since then, though. Not sure I'd even recognize most of the songs the parodies were lifted from. I'm getting old and uncool, I guess. Oh, well! :p

First of all this is a very funny album....:D
The only drawback is if you are not familar with the "latest" hits that he takes on you might feel left out.
He does a take on the Beach Boys on "Pancreas"
Green Day with "Canadian Idiot"

The surround mix is Dolby 5:1 and is a great mix. Weird Al did the mix.....:mad:@:
If you are a fan pick up this disc next week.:sun

I brought the Australian Release
and It doe's not have a 5.1 track on it
It is a CD/DVD double and only stereo
Ron

Back