• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Do not offer for free, offer for sale, offer for trade, or request copies or files of copyrighted material - no matter how rare or unavailable to the public they might be. We do not condone the illegal sharing of music. There are many places on the internet where you can participate in such transactions, but QuadraphonicQuad is not one of them. We are here to encourage and support new multichannel releases from those companies that still provide them and as such the distribution of illegal copies of recordings is counter-productive to that effort. Any posts of this sort will be deleted without notification.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

Weird ebay quad reel auction

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

edisonbaggins

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I would love if you would do a sampler video for Disturbing the Universe too.
In any case, a suggestion is to put the eBay store link in the description of the videos.
Nice job on the sampler videos!

mlrocker

400 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
teamed up with Jan Printz to do some reels this weekend! Thanks Jan.
This item is authorized and acknowledged by the artist.

redshift tape2a.jpg
redshift tapeA.jpg

Last edited:

mlrocker

400 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
These are great quality quad music reels, affordably priced. click on "EBAY" in signature line.

Last edited:

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Since 2002/2003
Ugh....mods....how does this fit into QQ’s rules?
His music, his rules. It's fine with me! :)
Let me rephrase my quote: "His music, his rules. It's fine with me! However, with other peoples music, it must be indicated that the reels are authorized by the artist or the posts will be removed". This forum, and me in particular, will not be left liable for the marketing of unauthorized material in ANY format.

This goes for Mr. Locker, Alexander Jero, or anyone with a tape machine or a CD/DVD Burner.

These are QQ rules in effect for over 15 years.

mlrocker

400 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
1571409292916.png
1571409320733.png

45 min Discrete Quadraphonic 4.0 SURROUND SOUND video

Music Genre: Bizarre Acid Quad, Soundscape, Experimental, Psychedelic, Abstract Expressionism,
Hand-mixed straight into 4 discrete channels from multi-track digital masters!

AUTHENTIC ORIGINAL UNIQUE OUTSIDER INDIE UNDERGROUND DIY QUAD music and remixes DVD

PLEASE NOTE - AUDIO IS TRUE QUAD: center track and sub-woofer speakers are quiet, only Right/Left front and Right/Left rear speakers have music.

This DVD video contains some topless nudity NOT FOR CHiLDREN!

MAKE OFFER is available (i.e. "name yer price"), notify seller "PROMO QQ" and save money! link in signature...