Larry Fast Welcome Larry Fast

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey folks - it is my esteemed privilege to announce that we are being joined by none other than ‘Larry Fast a.k.a. Synergy a quadraphonic pioneer and surround music explorer. Please give him a warm welcome and let him know how we do it here at QQ! Tim
Wow, hi Larry, welcome to QQ. Great to have you on our forum. It would be really interesting to hear how you made and mixed your albums.
:hi:51QQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy, Mr. Fast! Nice to have you aboard!

Hey, look what I found!

SynergyQ8.jpg

Glad you joined us Larry - please don't be shy...pipe in when you have the time...we're a small and friendly lot here and welcome all you have to say. Your recordings are just such prime stuff for surround, if need be do a PledgeMusic thing to fund it - lets all get together and do it...I'd be in without a doubt.

...and nobody played guitar.

Welcome, Larry Fast.
Used to read the back of the Electronic Realization album and dream of owning a quad system to hear it on.
Well, 43 years later, I do.
Grateful those of us who survive can share stories & music.

1 (15).jpg

Still have a copy of this 40-year-old Synapse "International Electronic Music" magazine with a LF profile.
Bought at the local hip record store.

synapse2ddgdf_465_605_int.jpg

Welcome Larry , love your Synergy albums , and well adore the quad mix of the first . Still have 2 quad lps of it and the 90's quad matrix cd .
Also liked your work and mixing on Nektar and I believe you and Mo Moore shared quad mix credits on the remix of Tab..
And of course your electronic contributions to Peter Gabriel 's early albums are sublime.

Would really enjoy more of your music in any surround mode .

:)

Thanks for posting here. On the other thread you mentioned discovering the long lost quad master that was missing for a long time. I know this is a little off topic but many quad masters of other groups that were available for quad 8 manufacture back in the day to GRT tape duplicating also disappeared as well. So just wondering if only your master tape was discovered or was a stash of other tapes discovered as well.

Back