Welcome Thread: New Members please introduce yourself here

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Snood

Staff member
Weeeeeeeeeeelcome aboard Daiyu - awesome ya joined us. Why so lurky so long, we nice people here :unsure: cept some goofball named Snood :giggle:

Would suggest you ask your question also in another topic thread and probably will get a lot more attention in a section that corresponds to it in particular.

Welcome aboard and please do ask all the questions or post all the comments ya want or need to. Lotta koo friendly people here. :rocks

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Weeeeeeeeeeelcome aboard Daiyu - awesome ya joined us. Why so lurky so long, we nice people here :unsure: cept some goofball named Snood :giggle:

Would suggest you ask your question also in another topic thread and probably will get a lot more attention in a section that corresponds to it in particular.

Welcome aboard and please do ask all the questions or post all the comments ya want or need to. Lotta koo friendly people here. :rocks
I had my 2nd Covid jab on Monday I was standing in the queue waiting to go in when :eek: the guy in front was told no Snoods, they don't like Snoods in there, Snoods are banned!! :unsure: Are they QQ lurkers and joined in the joke?

Kymaguy

Hi, great to be here! I’m a mostly retired audio mixer/sound designer/producer dabbling in home surround listening. My home studio system is modest after working with the finest and most expensive gear all my life, I use Genelec speakers for mixing and Pro Tools, standard stuff. At the moment I’m building my 3rd pair of speakers from Parts-Express and they are all pretty great. There’s no way I could afford the rooms I worked in that cost over $500k!

I hope to remix some of my catalog in quad, I’m not a big fan of 5.1 for music, it involves lots of spoken word which practically begs for it though. If and when, I’ll post here for feedback, this is a great community!

Sonik Wiz

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Hi, great to be here! I’m a mostly retired audio mixer/sound designer/producer dabbling in home surround listening. My home studio system is modest after working with the finest and most expensive gear all my life, I use Genelec speakers for mixing and Pro Tools, standard stuff. At the moment I’m building my 3rd pair of speakers from Parts-Express and they are all pretty great. There’s no way I could afford the rooms I worked in that cost over $500k!

I hope to remix some of my catalog in quad, I’m not a big fan of 5.1 for music, it involves lots of spoken word which practically begs for it though. If and when, I’ll post here for feedback, this is a great community!
Hello and glad your here! It would be great to hear more about your past projects. And what you've got going on in the future.

Me love Parts Express too. Genelec plus DIY 🤔.

akaye.world

Hello All!

Brand new to the forum and somewhat new to surround sound formats. Long time musician, relatively newer sound artist and visual artist. Happy to be here and learn from everyone! Over the past few months I have been working with Kamran (cykik) on using the QUARK software to translate some sound art projects of mine into the quad realm. Huge thanks to him and the Dublab organization for helping facilitate! One project just exhibited recently in quadraphonic at an art space in LA here called NAVEL, and I uploaded it here to youtube as well.

More to come! I will be perusing around the forum here and there as I become more involved in quad sound ! ! Nice to meet you all <3

furui_suterioo

500 Club - QQ All-Star
Hello All!

Brand new to the forum and somewhat new to surround sound formats. Long time musician, relatively newer sound artist and visual artist. Happy to be here and learn from everyone! Over the past few months I have been working with Kamran (cykik) on using the QUARK software to translate some sound art projects of mine into the quad realm. Huge thanks to him and the Dublab organization for helping facilitate! One project just exhibited recently in quadraphonic at an art space in LA here called NAVEL, and I uploaded it here to youtube as well.

More to come! I will be perusing around the forum here and there as I become more involved in quad sound ! ! Nice to meet you all <3
The NAVEL link isn't working
Edit: I think I found it, NAVEL

Last edited: