Welcome Thread: New Members please introduce yourself here

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

cdheer

Welcome aboard! We’ll be kind to you, but your bank account may complain a bit. Or more.
Yeah, I've stopped even talking to my bank account. Nag, nag, nag. "Your balance is low!" "Your balance is zero!" "You have been charged several overdraft fees!" "Put some money in your account or we'll send the Chase Punishment Squad(r) to your house!"

I swear, it's worse than my ex-wife.

esimms86

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Hello everyone, I'm new, I hope you'll be kind to me :)
Welcome! Now, to be 100% honest, I had a little chuckle when I saw your text. That’s because I used to work for “Children’s Hospital Pediatric Associates,” a.k.a. “CHPA.” I expect that your acronym has a different meaning. 😉

cdheer

Yeah, I've stopped even talking to my bank account. Nag, nag, nag. "Your balance is low!" "Your balance is zero!" "You have been charged several overdraft fees!" "Put some money in your account or we'll send the Chase Punishment Squad(r) to your house!"

I swear, it's worse than my ex-wife.
This is a joke, btw. Just wanted to make that clear.

Nothing is worse than my ex-wife.

The Acetaters

Hello, everyone. We are new to the forum. To put it short, we are a small group of fans across several countries that are big music fans, particularly the music of Jeff Lynne and his related projects. Our YouTube channel is all about bringing some interesting or rare music to the forefront. Included in this are some 5.1 mixes of the ELO Xanadu songs and more similar stuff in the future. Hopefully we can upload some quad mixes in the future of stuff for those here at this forum to enjoy.

Regards from the Acetaters

beerking

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Hello, everyone. We are new to the forum. To put it short, we are a small group of fans across several countries that are big music fans, particularly the music of Jeff Lynne and his related projects. Our YouTube channel is all about bringing some interesting or rare music to the forefront. Included in this are some 5.1 mixes of the ELO Xanadu songs and more similar stuff in the future. Hopefully we can upload some quad mixes in the future of stuff for those here at this forum to enjoy.

A very warm welcome from a fellow ELO fan!!

barfle

We love out ‘taters here in Idaho.