Welcome

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCunningham

Hello everyone and welcome to the web's newest DVD-A forum. I expect that things may be a bit slow until we get membership numbers higher. I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself as your moderator for this forum. I'm an old time "quadhead" form the 70's and have a fairly large quad collection of music from that era. I've always felt it was a shame that the original quad music releases died out before they really got a foothold with the public.

The advent of new surround music formats has been very exciting, first with Dolby Digital 5.1, then to DTS and now DVD-Audio. I'm a big supporter of DVD-A and eagerly look forward to new releases. Although I also buy multichannel SACD, I much prefer DVD-A due to the more agressive mixes on the surround channels. This is much closer to the original 70's quad that I fell in love with so many years ago.

With that being said, I'd like to say that I look forward to reading all of your posts. Please keep in mind that although spirited debate is welcome, please refrain from childish behavior. We're all adults here and I expect everyone to behave as such. With that in mind, I hope we can build a large community here where everyone benefits form the knowledge of others.

Your Moderator,

Mike Cunningham

Back