Well I dreamed I saw the silver spaceships flying.. (CD-4 Titles)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If those were announced and numbered and all that, does that mean there may be mix tapes of them somewhere?

EDIT: Oops, sorry, I see this has been brought up before and probably scads of times before. \:^)

Doug

Last edited:
ahhhhh man - im a dork - i wanna play this game too - somebody please put me a cover together of the beastie boys - pauls boutique in quad - i know they "remastered" the lp recently - but i think if they can squeeze another buck out of it - they will and are hip enough to go quad - why didnt they go 5.1 - silly boys.

w.a.reid:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

You guys are getting too good, I have to really go the "extra mile" for this one................... :smokin

Deja-Vu Quadradisc.jpg

I guess I'm the old guy in the group ....Just can't forget this one...I neeeeed it!...............

16ih7dc.jpg

We rock! I actually HAVE this, well not quad, but I was hoping it got better......

I guess I'm the old guy in the group ....Just can't forget this one...I neeeeed it!...............

16ih7dc.jpg

We rock! I actually HAVE this, well not quad, but I was hoping it got better......

In my dreams!
This would be truly awesome in Quad/Surround. I can dream...............

Do we REALLY want to see this tittle in Quad? She must be 55+ by now. I bet those girls went south years ago.

Linda
Still perky after all these years

Linda;
You can pose with your Perkies for the new Cover, the Quad version is on it's way and I have the Silver Space Ship..................

Here are a few more I've done recently to go with upmixes I've done for my car.
Feel free to use any of these (or earlier postings) for your own upmixes. I like having these for tagging as it makes the presentation a bit more professional.

Eagles First Album Quadradisc 648x630 Master.jpg

Desperado Jacket 800.jpg

SBJ QD.jpg

mud slide quadradisc.jpg

Cosmos Factory QUAD.jpg

America Hits White.jpg

Back