• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wendy Carlos Clockwork Orange & Switched-On Bach CD-4 Quad

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S&TDirect

I have discussed in a thread on here about the Wendy Carlos "Clockwork Orange" & "Switched-On Bach" CD-4 Quad Test Pressing I own. I asked a good amount of questions and sent pictures on the thread. I also did some other reaching out as well outside of this group. I may be willing to part ways with it to the right collector depending on what kind of offers I get. I wanted to at least put the filler out there to see if there is any interest, but being this is truly one of its kind that has been a myth so its value is in the hands of the collector. Here is there thread link so you can all read it as well. I do have an ebay account and a discogs and specialize in media sales. So I am a trusted seller if we need to go that route depending on the amount. Thanks for reading and feel free to message me one on one with any questions or interest.

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...-switched-on-bach-and-clockwork-orange.23806/

I have discussed in a thread on here about the Wendy Carlos "Clockwork Orange" & "Switched-On Bach" CD-4 Quad Test Pressing I own. I asked a good amount of questions and sent pictures on the thread. I also did some other reaching out as well outside of this group. I may be willing to part ways with it to the right collector depending on what kind of offers I get. I wanted to at least put the filler out there to see if there is any interest, but being this is truly one of its kind that has been a myth so its value is in the hands of the collector. Here is there thread link so you can all read it as well. I do have an ebay account and a discogs and specialize in media sales. So I am a trusted seller if we need to go that route depending on the amount. Thanks for reading and feel free to message me one on one with any questions or interest.

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...-switched-on-bach-and-clockwork-orange.23806/
Please list the tracks. Does this include "Country Lane"?

Back