Quantcast

What Are You Listening To Now!! (Non-Surround/Hi-Rez)

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

musicmemorabiliashoppellc

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Well this is what I’m listening to now.....

Aerosmith - The Broadcast Collection - 1973-1994

The packaging and production as in sound quality/mastering is beyond explanation because it’s that AMAZING!! The only thing that could better this is a multi-channel release in LPCM!!! All the discs are pic discs reproduced from the same jackets they come in. I highly recommend it. 15 discs in total with a 24 page booklet with GREAT readint ig and AWESOME color/colour & Black and White PicsView attachment 37018rView attachment 37019View attachment 37020View attachment 37021

Last edited:

bossfan

600 Club - QQ All-Star
I've been in a little bit of a Band funk lately. Just finished listening to The Band (Brown cover) now listening to Basement Tapes RAW. 2xcd. Very good listening a little Bob Dylan and the Band.

bossfan

600 Club - QQ All-Star
I should say however, that I picked up Springsteen on Broadway 2xcd on Friday. It's excellent. Vintage Springsteen. Can't wait for the blu Ray to follow.

bossfan

600 Club - QQ All-Star
Picked up MOFI SACD Stereo of The Band's Stagefright and Northern.... at my used CD outlet for 40 per cent off.. Sweet. Rounds out my Band MOFI hi-def music nicely...

skherbeck

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Dang, looks like they STOMPED on that one Sean....
Great music on the two Claypool-Lennon releases, but compressed to hell (DR in the 5-6 range for the one above)... but I DO have a nice PBTHAL vinyl rip of this one with a DR of 11:

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
A different kind of ... GALLOWS POLE and a preferred Davis easy listening style...
Blu-ray Audio (stereo only)
Miles Davis ‎– Ascenseur Pour L'Échafaud

GALLOWS POLE.jpg

Beefalo

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Living the high life..Bungalow Ranch Style. SoCal
This will probably be a little controversial but I prefer the mix & fidelity of Moonflower over Lotus.
The Rolling Stones mobile did the live stuff.
Tom Coster adds alot to the lineup. It's like Jan Hammer with Jeff Beck. The keyboards on Dance Sister Dance are incredible. Europa tops it off.

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
This will probably be a little controversial but I prefer the mix & fidelity of Moonflower over Lotus.
The Rolling Stones mobile did the live stuff.
Tom Coster adds alot to the lineup. It's like Jan Hammer with Jeff Beck. The keyboards on Dance Sister Dance are incredible. Europa tops it off.
If you like Coster, get this old LP/CD (I've got the LP); yup love what Coster brings to show. Moonflower was such a great odd little duck; part live and part studio, but the playing live is Santana's band at the top of their form.

Beefalo

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Living the high life..Bungalow Ranch Style. SoCal
If you like Coster, get this old LP/CD (I've got the LP); yup love what Coster brings to show. Moonflower was such a great odd little duck; part live and part studio, but the playing live is Santana's band at the top of their form.
I'm also very partial to Moonflower because I saw them twice on that your. Including the New Year's show at the Cow Palace.
Journey opened and they were determined not to be outdone.