What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orbital! It's been sitting in Chicago customs since Feb 23...supposedly. WTF?
Also, Riverside was shipped early Feb....and nada....nothing.
Mine just hit New York today. It had been sitting in the U.K. up until this morning. Been a bit envious with all the good reviews.

Still waiting on APP’s Turn... which shipped on the 23rd from Cherry Red (no tracking) and Deadwing from Burning Shed which has a label, but not quite in the postal system yet.

I haven’t followed if all the U.K. postal issues are settled, but I’m getting a lot a enforced practice with patience these days.

So, I finally received my Barclay James Harvest from Cherry Red. Miraculously, it arrived in perfect condition...even though they chose to ship this internationally with only a flimsy paper mailer with hardly any bubble wrap. Not sure how I feel about that for future purchases from them.
Yeah gene, my same reaction. My Barclay---- arrived last night in a paper bag, no bubble wrap, I thought this isn't going to be good.
Perfect, not even a small dented corner, amazing.
I have the Parsons and the Van de Graf still coming from Cherry Red, fingers crossed.

Must be slowing down ......to one !
XTC Oranges and Lemons.
( Btw... listened to that BJH album a few times, but it didn't click for me..I love PROG but this album is too laid back for me, although Mockingbird is a sweet song )

Orbital SDE.
This is now to the point of comical. :LOL:
A race to see if it gets delivered before I get shipping notice for Space In Time.
And of course, no update yet on the delayed "mid-March" date for Concert for George.

This is the long game, no Amazon Prime instant gratification.
Current status:
Screenshot 2023-03-03 at 10.02.34 AM.png

Sorry for the Orbital delay Gene... I received my copy out here in AZ on Saturday - makes me wonder if yours shipment is lost at the postal facility. I can share that I ordered some items from Robert Reed last April that got lost for three months. Meanwhile, he had already re-shipped the item to me, which arrived within a week! Another QQ member was the benefactor of the delayed shipment per Reed's suggestion.

Back