What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today, my copy of Riverside, ID.Entity Artbook finally showed up! 37 days after it shipped from The Shed.... perfect condition. :)
Am spinning it NOW .... LOVE IT! Why does it take so long for parcels to arrive, Gene ....... UK deliveries were slow but due to that Royal Mail Hack but it's been over for awhile. Took six weeks for a parcel to arrive from UK's Presto Music [and I did pay a royal s/h fee] but that WAS during the Royal Mail incident!

Last edited:
Am spinning it NOW .... LOVE IT! Why does it taker so long for parcels to arrive, Gene ....... UK deliveries were slow but due to that Royal Mail Hack but it's been over for awhile. Took six weeks for a parcel to arrive from UK's Presto Music [and I did pay a royal s/h fee] but that WAS during the Royal Mail incident!
Yeah, I hear you. I honestly don't know what the heck is going on.

Am spinning it NOW .... LOVE IT! Why does it take so long for parcels to arrive, Gene ....... UK deliveries were slow but due to that Royal Mail Hack but it's been over for awhile. Took six weeks for a parcel to arrive from UK's Presto Music [and I did pay a royal s/h fee] but that WAS during the Royal Mail incident!
Sounds you both paid a Royal S/H** fee!

I'll be curious to see how long it takes this time. My SDE copy of Ten Years After just arrived at customs/Chicago. LMAO! Will it take 10-12 days to move from there again? I hope not!!! Ours is waiting in Chicago too.. as of this morning at 7:20 am. A bit further away so tack on another 10-12 more days once released from 'Joe Friday Homicide' in 'customs' too.. 👊

Last edited:
Reactions: GOS
This 'newer' Frank Marino Concert and 6 hour set is spendy... but the Juggernaut album we bought just after we got married is still in the rack. Love that record. Thinking about this one......Not sure if the Blu ray is dts/dolby surround or only stereo etc. Cannot find that info.. probably stereo awesome guitarist no doubt about it.

Last edited:
This 'newer' Frank Marino Concert and 6 hour set is spendy... but the Juggernaut album we bought just after we got married is still in the rack. Love that record. Thinking about this one......Not sure if the Blu ray is dts/dolby surround or only stereo etc. Cannot find that info.. probably stereo awesome guitarist no doubt about it.

Unfortunately it is stereo only.I bought the box as soon as it was released.Frank is one of the best and this concert just confirms my opinion.

I'll be curious to see how long it takes this time. My SDE copy of Ten Years After just arrived at customs/Chicago. LMAO! Will it take 10-12 days to move from there again? I hope not!!!
Unfortunately, I missed out twice on ordering this one. 🤦‍♂️ I hope that the rest of you don’t have to wait much later. I know that the UK Royal Mail situation couldn’t have helped. Of course, you can always chalk the wait up to a space in time.

In the meantime, while I blame myself for FOMO realized, I can sit and wait for “The Concert For George” to land on my doorstep.

Back