What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez. Late April and May is going to be incredible -----and incredibly expensive !!! Waiting on / coming during this time slot -

Tears For Fears
Yes
Andy Jackson
Rush
Moody Blues
Def Leppard
Everything But The Girl
Ultravox
Mr Big
seems like I am forgetting one or two more

oh ---and Marillion -----how did I forget that ?

Time Out of Mind - The Zim

I'm still waiting for TYA. Although I'm in Chicago, tracking says my BD is at LA Customs!
And here, TYA shal sit.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 09-57-24 Track and Trace - Track your Item Royal Mail Group Ltd.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 09-57-24 Track and Trace - Track your Item Royal Mail Group Ltd.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 0
Going to be hearing on Monday, from www.surround-musik.de/english/ whether there's gonig to be another press of their quad mix of Ogre's Plague Of The Planet.

Also hoping to get www.surround-musik.de 's quad mixes of Ogre's The Last Neanderthal and The Crossover Quintet - Classic Surround.

Also, waiting on the arrival of some older stuff that's in the post to me (probably not really apropos to the thread but, anyway...)

Blood Incantation - Timewave Zero

Orbital - Optical Delusion

(okay it's not surround but am also waiting for) Steve Hillage - Motivation Radio X0)

I think the most interesting thing on my “waiting for” list is Electric Lady Studios: A Jimi Hendrix Vision. It was announced, put on Amazon, then pulled, then put back on Amazon. I placed the order on Jan 5, 2022.

I’m assuming it will all be sorted out some day. Until then, it sits on my Open Orders list (Temporarily Out Of Stock) as yet another example of how some of these titles go through a difficult birthing process.

Other than that...

The Hurting (SDE)
Time Out Of Mind (SDE)
Concert for George (SDE - Should arrive this week)
Rush - Signals
Yes - Mirror To The Sky

So only five titles, not counting Hendrix. It kind of feels like I’m not trying hard enough.

Hawkwind - this is just nuts.

It shipped out of Kentucky (which, just a few hours from me), then it went to Cincinatti, Ohio, which is fine. But, then it went to Des Moine, Iowa. WTF is that all about? Probably drove right by my house....and kept going west. Just dumb.

Back