What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All ordered
Allman Brothers - Fillmore Box Set Blu Ray (5.1)
Allman Brothers 40 Anniversary show (Region 2 DVD)
Gregg Allman - All My Friends, Blu ray
Opeth - Pale Communion (dekuxe)
Queen - Live at the Rainbow (Blu ray)

just CD
Grateful Dead 1990 set and Rubber Plants new album

waiting for Pre order
Pink Floyd Endless river (Hopefully with a 5.1 option)
King Crimson - Beat (DVDA)
XTC - Durms and Wires, Blu ray

Anything Else Steven Wilson, Andy Jackson or Jakko care to mix in 5.1 and is released not in a stupidly big box set (certain artists are exempt from the last part of this statement but I am not telling who)

Curious to know if anyone here has a shipping notification for the Allman Bros 3 x BDA set?

It looks like Amazon Germany has it in stock.. although all the 3rd party sellers on Amazon UK that said they had it in stock this morning have now withdrawn their listings.. Odd :mad:@:

nice thread!

Amused to Death sacd, preordered ages ago
King Crimson Beat
Pink Floyd Endless River
Pineapple Thief and Amplifier new records

and that's all for now, I can't complain because I've bought a lot of new music this year already

For me:

Amused to Death - SACD
Gentle Giant - Blu-ray (Backordered) :mad:
Super Session & Breezin - AF MCH SACDs
Opeth Pale Communion - Blu-ray
Allman Brothers 3x Blu-ray
Tom Petty - Hypnotic Eye - Blu-ray

For me its very similar to LK..

Amused to Death - SACD
Super Session & Breezin - AF MCH SACDs
Opeth Pale Communion - Blu-ray
Allman Brothers 3x Blu-ray
Tom Petty - Hypnotic Eye - Blu-ray

..and a bunch of old/OOP stuff in the mail too :)

Curious to know if anyone here has a shipping notification for the Allman Bros 3 x BDA set?

It looks like Amazon Germany has it in stock.. although all the 3rd party sellers on Amazon UK that said they had it in stock this morning have now withdrawn their listings.. Odd :mad:@:

Got My Shipping notification from Bullmoose on the Allman 3 disc Bluray 2 days ago :banana:

Also:

Super Sessions
benson - Breezin'
Waters

for now...........might change by end of day - ya never know :banana:

Got My Shipping notification from Bullmoose on the Allman 3 disc Bluray 2 days ago :banana:

Also:

Super Sessions
benson - Breezin'
Waters

for now...........might change by end of day - ya never know :banana:

MIGHT change?! LOL

Allman Bros...Fillmore 1971..3x bluray .also got shipping notice from bullmoose

Tom Petty...Hypnotic Eye..bluray audio .also shipping now from bullmoose

SRV with Albert King...In Session .2chnl sacd .received one today but has disc rot! finally got it to play..and LOVE it! but returning damaged one for another from different seller. love Albert so much on it...SO i also ordered...

Albert King...I'll Play the Blues For You...2chnl sacd

and..still waiting on THE BIG CHILL to ship!

Super Session - Bloomfield/Kooper/Stills SACD 5.1
afz-186-bloomfield-kooper-stills-super-session-hybrid-multichannel-sacd_720x600.jpg
There must be a new tune here: "Havey's Tune." Or, maybe it's just a typo and should be "Harvey's Tune." I hope they took more care in mastering this disc than they took in titling it. :yikes

Hey, back off. They can't put everything on one release. After all, all these folks have kids to put through college. Therefore, we need to buy them again, and again, and again...

Also, iirc Al Kooper remixed some bonus tracks for the old Sony SACD that never was, which seem not to be appearing on the upcoming AF SACD..? :(

• Haha
Reactions: GOS
Good for a thread, or two ;)

for me current,

Opeth, Pale Communion deluxe bda box
Roger Waters, Amused to Death sacd

Yes, I would have preferred a single thread but then I might have incurred the wrath of my buddy DMJ. He's such a stickler for rules and regulations. The penalty for mixing surround with non-surround...OMG...the horror...:yikes

Yes, I would have preferred a single thread but then I might have incurred the wrath of my buddy DMJ. He's such a stickler for rules and regulations. The penalty for mixing surround with non-surround...OMG...the horror...:yikes

Rules? Bah Humbug!

All I know is: If I can't behave like the Village idiot in the poll threads, then I damn well will make sure that nobody else will either!

scrooge_angry.jpeg

Getting back to this thread:

Luckily, I've received all on my current want list: Quadrophenia, Power & Glory, Passion Play, TDB, TYA....

I'm waiting for the next announced YES SW mix in 5.1. (y)

waiting.jpg

Back