What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided I couldn't wait for the Hendrix SACD to appear on a UK site, so to make the pain of the inevitable import tax and tax gathering fee I decided to go for a load of Blues SACDs crazily reduced, and out of curiosity the Nancy Byran which sounded ok when I had a listen, and only $65/£49.24 so with P&P and tax stuff it'll be more than double. But hey you're only young old once!

1604962682868.png

LMAO! I know, I know. Robert EuGENE......JR. Damn names can be so confusing.
I've always been called by my middle name, Duncan, causes all sorts of problems, common in Scotland not so in England. Almost got put in detention at school in my first week for not answering my name at daily registration at school, I was looking round the room trying to figure out who the person was with the same surname :ROFLMAO:

I've always been called by my middle name, Duncan, causes all sorts of problems, common in Scotland not so in England. Almost got put in detention at school in my first week for not answering my name at daily registration at school, I was looking round the room trying to figure out who the person was with the same surname :ROFLMAO:
Thats funny I have the same story! I was always called by my middle name (Roy) by my family to avoid mixups with my dad and was called that in infant school, when I went up to junior school the first day register was called "Stephen" I didn't know that was my name before then! came as a bit of a shock.

I’m still waiting for TFF Sowing the Seeds of Love, ordered late August from MusicVaultz
I’m about ready to cancel and buy elsewhere or skip it altogether
It's getting MIGHTY EXPENSIVE now so I'd hold on til MusicVaultz gets it for you or else you'll be paying BIG TIME :(

let's see the new Focus box set has been shipped so I'm waiting for that
Just ordered from our friends at Bullmoose and they are shipping Steve Hacket Voyage of the Acolyte and Selling England by the Pound live bluray set and the new Delicate Sound of Thunder bluray.
And I still have deepdiscount to consider.......maybe Red Planet and live in Maui
If I add the new King Crimson box I can file for bankruptcy.

let's see the new Focus box set has been shipped so I'm waiting for that
Just ordered from our friends at Bullmoose and they are shipping Steve Hacket Voyage of the Acolyte and Selling England by the Pound live bluray set and the new Delicate Sound of Thunder bluray.
And I still have deepdiscount to consider.......maybe Red Planet and live in Maui
If I add the new King Crimson box I can file for bankruptcy.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: at KC comment!!!
Who did you order the FOCUS Box from?

JPC

In the meantime there is another Dutch group in the vein of Focus I can reccomend.
They are Finch and all three of their albums are collected in a 3 Cd box set called Mythology came out in 2013 I believe.

And waiting on:

Resident Evil Limited Edition 4K Ultra HD Collection
Devin Townsend Order Of Magnitude Vol 1
King Crimson 1969 Box Set
Essential Fellini
Dream Theater Distant Memories
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy 4k
Big Big Train Empire
The Bronx Casket Co. The Complete Collection
Ip Man The Complete Collection 4k
Steven Wilson The Future Bites

I’m still waiting for TFF Sowing the Seeds of Love, ordered late August from MusicVaultz
I’m about ready to cancel and buy elsewhere or skip it altogether
FWIW, MV flailed on my John Lennon order so I cancelled...I wouldn't hold my breath for TFF but I could be wrong...

Back