What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still waiting waay too long on Ultravox Box...Scamazon now telling me a delv date of Dec 8 .Waay too long of wait for Are you Experienced ( in waiting a year ) ?
Cmon Music Direct.....Pink Delicate Sound.... Wilson in 2021. My order of Marillion Friends with bluray just shipped

And jonesing for Marillion Fugazi boxset. Still not announced.

Strange goings on! I had pre-ordered the recently released Fleetwood Mac Box of the early years from ImportCDs. The release data came and went and my order had not been sent. When I checked on their website it was listed as Backorder and my order was still outstanding. Weird I thought? Maybe they didn't get their quota? So I wrote them asking why my order wasn't fulfilled from being a pre-order. They replied to say that they were awaiting stock and little else. Still wondering where my delivery may be I checked their website today and it's listed as available. I then checked my PayPal account and they'd refunded my order with no explanation. So I'm not waiting on that!

I reached out to ImportCDs yesterday about the Devin Townsend Order Of Magnitude Vol. 1, waiting to hear wtf is going on with it also.

Strange goings on! I had pre-ordered the recently released Fleetwood Mac Box of the early years from ImportCDs. The release data came and went and my order had not been sent. When I checked on their website it was listed as Backorder and my order was still outstanding. Weird I thought? Maybe they didn't get their quota? So I wrote them asking why my order wasn't fulfilled from being a pre-order. They replied to say that they were awaiting stock and little else. Still wondering where my delivery may be I checked their website today and it's listed as available. I then checked my PayPal account and they'd refunded my order with no explanation. So I'm not waiting on that!
Wow....really the 69' to '74 set? I just ordered it from them last week and got it on Monday......They are so screwed up that's why I don't usually order from them but it was too cheap to pass up......maybe its a hold up shipping to Australia?

Wow....really the 69' to '74 set? I just ordered it from them last week and got it on Monday......They are so screwed up that's why I don't usually order from them but it was too cheap to pass up......maybe its a hold up shipping to Australia?
Never had a problem with them in the past. Placed my order on the 27th of August. I've written them so I wonder what will become of that? Not a great business model re custom relations

Never had a problem with them in the past. Placed my order on the 27th of August. I've written them so I wonder what will become of that? Not a great business model re custom relations
Of all the places I've ever ordered from I think they have the worst Customer Service period. :( No phone and they take forever to reply!!

JPC

In the meantime there is another Dutch group in the vein of Focus I can reccomend.
They are Finch and all three of their albums are collected in a 3 Cd box set called Mythology came out in 2013 I believe.
Yup....ordered it from JPC as well!!!! Very good deal price wise.....hoping the Viewing/Listening will be just as AWESOME!!!

Another European band I'd love to hear in SURROUND is TRIUMVIRAT especially "Illusions On A Double Dimple" now that would be AWESOME!!!

1605756098659.png

OR

1605756265973.png

Last edited:
Tears For Fears Song box set that was just rereleased. A new copy popped on Amazon at list and I had a gift card. Woohoo...the hunt for the hurting continues.

Get mine Tuesday!
I'm slightly PISSED OFF!!!! Amazon site says the following for

1605911738034.png

Now expected November 21 - November 22
We’re very sorry your delivery is late. Most late packages arrive in a day. If you have not received your package by November 22, you can come back here the next day for a refund or replacement.:mad:

I just got off the phone with logistics and if I don't receive it by the end of the day, I will get more $$$$ added to my account towards my next purchase🤑🤣:love:(y):bowing:

Just got my Criterion Essential Fellini box set, looks great but didn't get to open it because my wife grabbed it, mumbled some BS about Christmas and that was that.

Back