What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The HU, The Gereg.
1607965636648.png

Comrade, how do you find the time to listen to al of these new purchases?
Well, time is not a problem--i'm retired and all i do all day long is listen to music, watch movies, and exercise in the hopes that i am able to stay around longer to listen to music and watch movies! Keeps me from drinking and drugging . . . which is what i still have to fight against! Stay Surrounded, Comrade!

Well, time is not a problem--i'm retired and all i do all day long is listen to music, watch movies, and exercise in the hopes that i am able to stay around longer to listen to music and watch movies! Keeps me from drinking and drugging . . . which is what i still have to fight against! Stay Surrounded, Comrade!
I’m retired too but my wife has other ideas as to how I/we should spend the bulk of the day together. Maybe GOS’s wife lets him spend more time in the cave. 🤔

I’m retired too but my wife has other ideas as to how I/we should spend the bulk of the day together. Maybe GOS’s wife lets him spend more time in the cave. 🤔
Ah! My wife is younger than i, so she is still working--bless her! I think she still has six or seven years before she hits 55 and can retire from teaching. Maybe that's why i'm working so hard to get in so much listening! One disc at a time!

Ah! My wife is younger than i, so she is still working--bless her! I think she still has six or seven years before she hits 55 and can retire from teaching. Maybe that's why i'm working so hard to get in so much listening! One disc at a time!
You must be in one of those twelve disc programs. Years ago, when my parents were still alive, I asked my mother, "Mom, how do you like retirement?" She replied, "Retirement was great. And then your father retired."

Yeah, we all know that GOS is one of the especially lucky ones. :bowing:

My wife is actually pretty cool, however, I don't think she'd be happy if I daily went to another room in the house to listen to music alone for 10 hours a day. OTOH, I can buy all the music recordings and audio equipment I want.

1608047610090.png

1608047765059.png
1608047835675.png

If the Queen I is as good as I'm hoping.....I'm going to get Queen II, Sheer Heart Attack, Night At The Opera, Day At The Races and last but not least News of the World!! I'll be picking up my copy of Queen I tomorrow.....I'll let you good folks know How GREAT or SH**Y it is.

Last edited:
View attachment 60354
View attachment 60355View attachment 60356
If the Queen I is as good as I'm hoping.....I'm going to get Queen II, Sheer Heart Attack, Night At The Opera, Day At The Races and last but not least News of the World!! I'll be picking up my copy of Queen I tomorrow.....I'll let you good folks know How GREAT or SH**Y it is.
I'm a little confused on this.
I have all Queen in stereo SHM SACD.
I have Surround Queen, A Night At The Opera, The Game, Greatest Video Hits Disc 1 & 2.
There are others in surround? Do you have a link to purchase?

I have Surround Queen, A Night At The Opera, The Game, Greatest Video Hits Disc 1 & 2.
Wow....really?! How are those?
check your PM

Back