What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you sent it to Marplot. We have Marpow, Marplot and so forth. haha, but no one gets the mighty GOS wrong. NOthing compares to me. lmao
Ok PRINCE GOS!!!!🤣🤣🤣

actually you were right it did go to Marolot....but I clicked on Marpow’s name.....sheesh.... no mistake this time though😊

show us on the doll where you got the COVID shot ... :oops:

See the source image
OUCH!

Just received this email from Bandcamp:
Hey!
Just a quick note to say that Binaural Voodoo shipped your order and it’s now on its way:
Fire & a Prayer DTS Surround Sound DVD, from Binaural Voodoo
DVD
Estimated to arrive no later than January 5, 2021.
Here’s a special message from the artist:
Thanks for your order, It last week, and I set you tracking, enjoy and thank you for being a Studio Voodoo listener all these years!
Surround is so cool and we are a special breed of audiophiles who appreciate that. have a great Christmas. Koz Mraz

Thanks @Voodooman !

Thanks to an extra COUPON from @Steve Schoultz i pulled the trigger on Year of the Cat
View attachment 60647

Thanks to Clement and Steve Scholtz for the heads~up on The Band's Superdeluxe box set of Stage Fright. My cost w/free shipping + sales tax is $108.10

edit: AmazonUS's price w/sales tax would've been a whopping $162.43!

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to the SACD of Joan Armatrading's 1976 eponymous release
1608691009665.png

I ordered it at the same time i ordered Joe Jackson's Body and Soul and Matthew Sweet's Girlfriend. It appears to be on the way! Mad LOVE to Shane Buettner at Intervention Records! I'm thinking about a signed copy of Matthew Sweet's Altered Beast as well! Definitely have a problem . . . definitely.
https://www.interventionrecords.com/records/joan-armatrading-cd-sacd-pre-order/https://www.allmusic.com/album/joan-armatrading-mw0000649839

Back