What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most, if not all of the titles I’ve seen on eBay coming from Russia are bootleg titles. So, be aware of this if you find something OOP cheap. In Russia, there are a lot of surround fans. I know they’re out there, just as passionate about music as anyone. Unfortunately, there’s a language barrier. From what I’ve seen online in the past, it’s extremely difficult for people to get titles to there. So, not condemning or condoning anything, only that one should consider it in that light.
I am almost willing to say that if it is coming from Russia it is a bootleg.

Liquid Tension Experiment - 3 [3LP/2CD/Blu-Ray boxset] @ Burning Shed new availability date 05/27/2021

Mr. Big - Lean Into It [SACD] @ EVO88 07/16/2021

Mick Fleetwood - Celebrate the Music of Peter Green and the Early Years of Fleetwood Mac [2CD/Blu-Ray] @ Amazon.com

Prince - Welcome 2 America Deluxe Edition [Blu-spec CD2] [w/ Blu-ray, Limited Edition] @ CDJapan 07/30/2021

Camel - Moonmadness [SHM-SACD] @ CDJapan 05/26/2021

Camel - Rain Dances [SHM-SACD] @ CDJapan 05/26/2021

John Lennon - Plastic Ono Band [6 CD/2 Blu-ray Box Set] 04/23/2021

Renaissance - 50th Anniversary Ashes Are Burning - An Anthology - Live In Concert [2CD-DVD-Blu Ray BoxSet] @ Cherry Red 04/30/2021

Giancarlo Erra - Departure Tapes [CD/DVD-A] @ Burning Shed 07-02-2021

No longer waiting for Plastic Ono Band it is finally here!

Thanks for all your responses. As far as timing goes I'll just be patient. As far as the actual disc goes, how does one know if it's legit or not? Will it look and sound the same? If it were you would you try to return it even if it sounds great?

Thanks for all your responses. As far as timing goes I'll just be patient. As far as the actual disc goes, how does one know if it's legit or not? Will it look and sound the same? If it were you would you try to return it even if it sounds great?
I would say that it will mostly sound & look the same in terms of vide /audio quality . It will mostly be identical. The difference will be in terms of packaging, quality of disc, printing etc. As to whether to return it or not will depend on how strongly you feel about it.

Yep paitence is virtue...ordering from overseas takes time...usually atleast 2-4 weeks n that was pre covid...so now wait on it id say 4-6 weeks

Happt Days

Thanks again for the responses. I can do the patience thing, but I admit I never considered it might not be legit. The seller has really good reviews...that must count for something?

Tubular Bells 2003 came in.
LTE3 has been pushed back to June 25th on Amazon Canada. WTF?!
I found out my local record shop has the 2CD+BR box set of LTE3, so I bought it locally (along with the 2CD edition of Sonder by Tesseract to see what the 3D binaural mix is about), even if it's more expensive (I like to support my local shop when I can) and I'm going to cancel my Amazon order.

1620186187925.jpeg

Ordered directly through Intervention Records.

Tull A just shipped from importcds along with Skynyrd at Knebworth.

I've already pre-ordered Free Hand.

Back