What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1634165965106.png

LIB is finally out for delivery to my home in Massachusetts after arriving at USPS in Pittsburgh on October 15th. Hopefully, there will be no shipping damage. So much for "shine on 'til tomorrow;" now it's "there will be an answer, let it be."

I'd hoped to get my Pineapple Thief deluxe set today but it's not here yet...but I did get my 4 new Dutton discs so I've some new stuff in the queue for the weekend.

Damn - my Al Stewart that was shipped on Oct 26 by importCD, is still MIA. All it says is arriving late, moving through the system. Uh huh......

My original Al Stewart ended up lost in the mail, ImportCDs refunded without an issue. 3 weeks ago I got a sandwich bag from the post office in the mail with the original shipping label and a note saying some items may be missing.

• Wow
Reactions: GOS
Just ordered the deluxe set of Prince, Welcome To America. Popmarket - $34 shipped.
Just occured to me I'm missing this one as well. What in the hell is going on? Label was created on Oct 26, but tracking says USPS is still waiting on the package Jesus...........

Air 10,000 Hz Legend [shipped]
50th Anniversary [enhanced] of JT's Benefit [shipped]
Birds of Fire [SONY Japan]
Santana III
3 MQA UHQ Discs from Japan [Modern Jazz Quartet; Keith Jarrett; Martin Denny]
1 MQA~CD from Deep Discount [shipped]
Criterion UHD 4K remaster of Citizen Kane
Criterion UHD 4K Remaster of Mulholland Drive
Criterion UHD 4K Remaster of Uncut Gems
UHD4K Remaster of Ingmar Bergman's The Seventh Seal
UHD4K remaster of Joe Dante's The Howling
Dario Argento/Lamberto Bava's Demons I & 2 UHD4K Remaster [shipped]
Steelbook Blu ray edition of The Breakfast Club
Season 2.0 of Mr. Robot [Rami Malek; Christian Slater [Blu Ray]
1 Ralph Lauren Cashmere Sweater in Navy Blue [Ralph wears RALPH]
Etc. Etc.

Last edited:
So, after importCD simply canceled my Al Stewart title after it never showed up...I was concerned when Popmarket (they are both owned by the same company) seemingly lost my order of Prince box set with Atmos......but they simply shipped out another copy. Hopefully, it won't go missing too as I got it on a sort of 1 day sale for $32. (Welcome 2 America)

So, after importCD simply canceled my Al Stewart title after it never showed up...I was concerned when Popmarket (they are both owned by the same company) seemingly lost my order of Prince box set with Atmos......but they simply shipped out another copy. Hopefully, it won't go missing too as I got it on a sort of 1 day sale for $32. (Welcome 2 America)
Spoke too soon. Just received another email from popmarket. They said, they are refunding me as they no longer have any copies at the discounted price. Yet, they can sell me a copy at the non-discounted price. I told them (in so many words) to shove it up their ass. I will never buy from them again. I think this is a shitty way of doing business. I'm almost positive, they oversold (over promised) sales on the discounted title, even went as far as to create shipping labels. Only, USPS never saw my package......because it didn't exist. I am not happy with them at all.

Spoke too soon. Just received another email from popmarket. They said, they are refunding me as they no longer have any copies at the discounted price. Yet, they can sell me a copy at the non-discounted price. I told them (in so many words) to shove it up their ass. I will never buy from them again. I think this is a shitty way of doing business. I'm almost positive, they oversold (over promised) sales on the discounted title, even went as far as to create shipping labels. Only, USPS never saw my package......because it didn't exist. I am not happy with them at all.
I've always felt they may be playing the "Other Peoples Money" game Gene, take the orders in and use your money within the pre-release time, not knowing if they can deliver the goods or not. I'm definitely getting cold feet over this particular retail hook-up!

• Angry
Reactions: GOS
Back