What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that’s the case how the HECK (you can put whatever 4 Letter words you like to replace it with) 😂….did I get a delivery from DHL in their truck by a lady wearing their vest. I do live in the USA…I think!! LOL
I really have no idea. Mine is still in limbo. Yes, I'm impatient, and now I'm getting pissed. I really don't mind things being delayed, but for shit sake, just tell me that's the case. Silence is stupidity. I've emailed them days ago, because (DHL I mean) they say "contact us with concerns and we'll get right back to you". Really? Will you?

I really have no idea. Mine is still in limbo. Yes, I'm impatient, and now I'm getting pissed. I really don't mind things being delayed, but for shit sake, just tell me that's the case. Silence is stupidity. I've emailed them days ago, because (DHL I mean) they say "contact us with concerns and we'll get right back to you". Really? Will you?
If you think Fedex and UPS suck, DHL is REAAAALYYYY BAAAAD.. I know , I used to work in purchasing and the company chose DHL as their main Logistics company, IT SUCKED BIIIG T*TTYYYYY...man was I glad when we dealt with UPS and FEDEX...

I agree I’d be RIGHT FUCKIN’ PISSED…..TOTAL BS!! Let ‘‘em HAVE IT!!!😂😂😂😂

INCOMPETANCE INCLUDING SPELLING ERRORS RUNS RAMPANT THESE DAZE😁

Now when I check tracking at DHL, it says delivery date is unavailable. OK, this is getting serious.

If you think Fedex and UPS suck, DHL is REAAAALYYYY BAAAAD.. I know , I used to work in purchasing and the company chose DHL as their main Logistics company, IT SUCKED BIIIG T*TTYYYYY...man was I glad when we dealt with UPS and FEDEX...
Years ago ( through a friend) I had met and heard stories (inside bitching) from a past CEO from DHL. Lot’s of corporate cock-ups that’d curdle the blood! Maybe CDJapan is such a large customer that they do a great job for “most” of their orders; but in the final analysis, they’re still DHL.

I received my copy of R.E.M.'s "New Adventures In Hifi" in the mail today from Deep Discount. :oops:

deepdiscount.jpg

Benefit 50th
Cahoots super duper deeeluxe
Birds of Fire Japan Quad CD ESSENTIAL!
decided to break down and buy this. Already bought LP, SQ, Q8, CD and AF SACD.
I've just had an email from amazon.fr (it was way cheaper to get from there than .co.uk!) its been delayed until January next year :(
The Band "Cahoots - 50th Anniversary Edition [Coffret Deluxe]"
Date d'arrivée prévue : 28 janvier 2022 - 01 février 2022

Benefit 50th
I’m still on the fence regarding picking up Benefit 50th(I have the 2013 SW release, however, there’s no doubt that this one too will soon be OOP). I do have both versions of Birds Of Fire, and I have to admit that the Sony SACD packaging is way cooler than the AF(or, put another way, is cool AF!).

Benefit 50th
I’m still on the fence regarding picking up Benefit 50th(I have the 2013 SW release, however, there’s no doubt that this one too will soon be OOP). I do have both versions of Birds Of Fire, and I have to admit that the Sony SACD packaging is way cooler than the AF(or, put another way, is cool AF!).
I just got curious and wondered how many versions of Birds Of Fire I have/bought, so 6, my original 1973 Cassette, SQ LP, CD (Re-Mastered), AF Quad SACD, Sony Quad SACD, and I had a CD which I gave to my younger brother when I got the remastered version. :SG

I've just had an email from amazon.fr (it was way cheaper to get from there than .co.uk!) its been delayed until January next year :(
The Band "Cahoots - 50th Anniversary Edition [Coffret Deluxe]"
Date d'arrivée prévue : 28 janvier 2022 - 01 février 2022

I just received an E-Mail and tracking# for my Cahoots box. I'll report back when I receive it.

My Japan Q SACD of BOF is en route w/tracking #. I realize that I also have BOF as part of the Complete Columbia albums by the "Original Mahavishnu Orch." RECOMMENDED for all the unreleased stuff:

http://jazz-rock-fusion-guitar.blogspot.com/2015/09/mahavishnu-orchestra-2011-complete.html

Home from a week of seed trade convention in Chicago....2 packages on my porch.

DJABE - First Album Revisited (25th anniversary 3 disc edition with 5.1)
MOBY - Reprise (BDA)
In addition, mailman just dropped off another. Yello - Point BDA Atmos. It came from Amazon UK, and showed up in a super thin mailer. Cover, 3 big cracks. This is the reason I had stopped buying from Amazon UK as they always arrive damaged. It had been 2 years or more since I bought from them....and it happened again. Ugh...

Back