What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In addition, mailman just dropped off another. Yello - Point BDA Atmos. It came from Amazon UK, and showed up in a super thin mailer. Cover, 3 big cracks. This is the reason I had stopped buying from Amazon UK as they always arrive damaged. It had been 2 years or more since I bought from them....and it happened again. Ugh...
The good news is, your house wasn't flooded.

We'll see what happens the next time you have reason to order from Dutton Vocalion...

Im waiting also. I think it is going to be a long wait

Well the wait is over

I got an email from CDJapan encouraging me to select another shipping method.
Their email said Japan post suspended shipping by postal services and will take a very long time to recover.

Thats Japanese for fugget about it.

Im going to attempt to make the change or cancel and reorder.

Well the wait is over

I got an email from CDJapan encouraging me to select another shipping method.
Their email said Japan post suspended shipping by postal services and will take a very long time to recover.

Thats Japanese for fugget about it.

Im going to attempt to make the change or cancel and reorder.

You're probably better off canceling your previous order and placing a new order specifying DHL. BTW, CDJapan's latest PROMO which you can probably apply to your new order, Jeffie:

holiday point banner

MAX 10,000 rewards points are offered when the total price of items in each of your order (excl. shipping and handling charges) is 5,000JPY or above!

a reply from cdjapan after requesting to change shipping to DHL

Nothing and my order cannot be cancelled and still says airmail shipping.

This is the reason I had stopped buying from Amazon UK as they always arrive damaged. It had been 2 years or more since I bought from them....and it happened again. Ugh...
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

a reply from cdjapan after requesting to change shipping to DHL

Nothing and my order cannot be cancelled and still says airmail shipping.

Go into the Order History Page
Click on the order number. At the bottom of the order page will be a " Request Shipping Change" to click on
Click on it and it will give you your new options and cost. Please have jar of Vaseline with you when you process this change

Thanks finally figure it out AND I got a confirming email finally from CDJapan they have made the change and will be shipping it out (Santana III and Birds of Fire)
I hope when Caravanserai is released importCDs will have it so I dont have to go thu this again...

Last edited:
Im still waiting for the price of Yes The Quest Blu ray to decrease to an acceptable level. Like 30 bucks. Even then, thats still a little steep but Ill pay it. Not the $45 that its priced at now

If Partridges are anything like squirrels keep your BB gun nearby. They ate a lot of the fruit off of my trees...

Back