What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1662047726525.png

Some that I'm waiting on....

Poco - Cantamos & Seven (Dutton Vocalion SACD)
Henry Mancini - The Return of the Pink Panther & Symphonic Soul (Dutton Vocalion SACD)
Olivia Newton-John - If Not For You (2 CD Deluxe Edition)
Olivia Newton-John - Greatest Hits - Japan Deluxe Edition (2 SHM-CD)
Christopher Cross - Another Page (SHM-CD)
Michael McDonald - If That's What It Takes (SHM-CD)
Pebbles - Pebbles

This week
Marillion - Holidays in Eden
Pink Floyd - Animals (at long last)
King Crimson - Red
Next month
Jethro Tull - Thick as a brick

I am waiting on the anniversary cd edition of The Beatles to complete my BluRay multi channel collection of the Lads.
It will be complete since there will be no multichannel of Revolver , that we know of.
LATE EDIT: I checked on my ebay auction for the above and found that the well known ebay seller moviemars has raised the buy it now price from $140.45 to 199.00. !!!
EVEN LATER EDIT: It arrived , yay!

Today I went to the St. Louis Record Show. It has run continuously for 43 years at the same location (the Czech Hall)
I had never been before.

It only cost me $141.00 to get out. An LP of Hard Days Night and Twelve bootleg cds mostly Beatles but one of the Who playing at a club in St. Charles in 1968. (St. Charles is suburban to st. louis)

It was fun but there weren't really many bargains. And it was mostly LPs. Lots of CDs but no SACD BD nor DVDA All the DVD V s of concerts were high priced imho. Didn't see any quad stuff either. ( I have one quad LP a classical one)

But since they had lots of bootleg beatles I guess I will go back next year. next quarter that is. :LOL:

Last edited:
I canceled my preorder of Thick As A Brick with Amazon because they moved the release date. I figured I don’t want anymore surround music on DVD anyway. I’m even thinking of not getting anymore surround releases because, this year has left a sour taste in my mouth with what’s going on with the music industry. Why doesn’t anything related to what the music industry does surprise me, anyway?. 😡🤬

Last edited:
Last edited:
I caved in, and pre-ordered the Scarecrow box. I cannot help myself. I really enjoy that album.
I do as well (I just had an old tape copy), hence I couldn't resist. The one I'm really hoping they mix into surround is 1987's "The Lonesome Jubilee"

Reactions: GOS
Back