What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Never heard of uDiscover until now. Are they an American outfit? Shameful they would minimally package an expensive niche purchase that way. I’ll make sure I steer clear!
They have run a few free LP, pay for shipping deals this year. If you like vinyl, I wouldn't stay too far away from them.
I have yet to place any orders but I have a pair of friends that have bought LPs everything that deal happens.

Never heard of uDiscover until now. Are they an American outfit? Shameful they would minimally package an expensive niche purchase that way. I’ll make sure I steer clear!

They're Universal's online store. My GHS box from them came a bit dinged on the corners as well, but for the price ($90) and fast shipping I'm not complaining.

I sent uDiscover an email voicing my displeasure. I didn't demand anything. I just told them how I felt and what condition it arrived in. Will be interesting to see how they respond.

A wise and mature approach in these times of over-reaction and drama. 😇
I'll follow your example when mine is delivered tomorrow, take photos and document.
Any legit business welcomes polite push-back for real shortcomings and a chance to make it right.

I was happy to get an introductory discount from uDiscover for a chance to earn more of my business.
Sub-standard packing and an inaccurate listing for a 5.1 DTS mix could count as two strikes. :unsure:

My USPS status:

Your shipment was received at 10:55 pm on September 8, 2020 in SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152. The acceptance of your package is pending.

So they have my package but they haven't accepted it? WTF does that mean??? :unsure: 🤬

Doobies? Rhino? Fontana, California? Hmmm
Crickets....
It’s alive!!! Mine is in Kansas City!

Tracking is a little hit and miss apparently.

My USPS status:

Your shipment was received at 10:55 pm on September 8, 2020 in SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152. The acceptance of your package is pending.

So they have my package but they haven't accepted it? WTF does that mean??? :unsure: 🤬
Acceptance is futile!

I sent uDiscover an email voicing my displeasure. I didn't demand anything. I just told them how I felt and what condition it arrived in. Will be interesting to see how they respond.

The robot responded instantly to me with a case number. :rolleyes:

The Help Center says they'll issue a return label on receipt of photos, but I'm content to let it go this time.
It's just cosmetic, the contents are fine.
There are enough customers from hell to torture them over this failure.
I just wanted it documented for the permanent record.

I'm going to have another cup of coffee and another spin of the blu ray.
Flawlessly rendered in 5.1 TrueHD by my Sony X800 from Atmos 7.1. :rocks:hi

----------------------------------------------

Your request has been received and our support staff will review and respond to your request as soon as possible. Please note that due to the order in which requests are addressed, sending multiple requests will result in a delayed response from our team. We ask that you please refrain from submitting multiple requests.

Please note that we are currently experiencing a higher than normal volume of inquiries and our response may be delayed. We appreciate your patience! For future reference, your ticket request is #xxxxxxxx.

We recommend viewing our Help Center for more information regarding common order issues, returns & exchanges, and more.

If you’ve already placed an order with us, you can refer to your confirmation email for order updates and tracking information.

Thank you for your patience!

Back