What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tacked on Kenny Wayne Shepherd BD and Monk's Dream SACD to get the shipping discount also.

ORDER-AS.jpg

As I was finishing my yard work yesterday I noticed this British looking guy running from my house to a waiting taxi cab.
I check my mailbox and hell yes my DV order has arrived!
And no cracked cases!

I'm just finishing the Paul Revere 2fer now great quad mix but light AM radio sound on the first lp.
However I love 2 tunes Mr Sun Mr. Moon and Cinderrella Sunshine.
The second lp does have a better sound but I think I prefer the psychedelic style of Hard N Heavy
I know im going to love the Guess Who America Woman 2fer....

So where can I get a DV tattoo?

I liked it a whole lot better two years ago when Acoustic Sounds had a 50% off sale on approximately 200+ Stereo/Mch Analogue Production SACDs and I made out LIKE A BANDIT, JP 🐶 !

See the source image

Oh, Oh YEA! Bought the complete set of Beach Boy SACDs then and have not regretted it a bit, oh no!

In fact, at the tail end of summer, I feel like putting some on 👣

edit: to keep on topic (I go off constantly, sorry) -- well, ABBEY ROAD, duh, and GONG, and two signed Richard Thompson acoustic CDs (and the first one unsigned to complete the trio), and Alan Parson's THE SECRET, Auryn Quartet's FRENCH strings, and Eton Crop's only CD from Holland. There may be one or two more (I have a problem, obviously).

Last edited:
Well ,
I just bought me a a copy of the Yes- Tales from Topographic Oceans. YES is not necessarily a band I grew up listening to and didn't necessarily like some of thier other albums. But I had chance to listen to this in stereo recently and for some reason I really liked it. Now I simply have to get a hold of Steven Wilson's surround mix on bluray.

What am I waiting on?

Sept 27: "Abbey Road" by the Beatles (3 CD/Blu-Ray Box set; pre-ordered from amazon)
Oct 11: "Psurroundabout Ride" by the Dukes of Stratosphear (XTC) (CD/Blu-Ray set; pre-ordered from Burning Shed)
Oct 18: "Stormwatch" by Jethro Tull (4CD/2DVD set; pre-ordered from amazon)
Nov 1: "Afraid of Sunlight" by Marillion (4CD/Blu-Ray set; pre-ordered from amazon)
Nov 1: "Monster" by R.E.M. (5CD/Blu-Ray set; pre-ordered from amazon)

Also, I'm waiting on a better price for "The Later Years" by Pink Floyd before I order it.

And finally, still waiting on an announcement on "The Seeds of Love" from Tears for Fears! Hopefully we get the announcement this month to stop the agonizing wait!

:)

Last edited:
Later Years - Pink Floyd 5 CD/6 BD/5 DVD/2 45rpm singles w/assorted chachkies

Abbey Road - Beatles 3 CD/BD Joe couldn't find the 78 rpm version I requested. My fave Fab Four album and in my top 10.

Psurroundabout Ride - Dukes of Stratosphear (XTC) CD/BD Been waiting for this a loooong time. Does this mean it will be 125.4 O'Clock in 5.1??

Stormwatch - Jethro Tull 4 CD/2 DVD-V Is Ian searching for Gerald Bostock in those binoculars?

XTC-Dukes Of Stratosphere cd/Blu ray set......King Crimson-ITCOTCK 3cd/Blu ray set......Jethro Tull-Stormwatch box

A nine disc order of Dutton Vocalions from Grooves Inc.

Raiders - Hard’N’Heavy/Indian Reservation
Main Ingredient - Euphrates River
Guess Who - Best of Vol.2/Rockin,
Herbie Hancock - Sextant
George Benson - Body Talk
Airto - Fingers/Live
Poco - Cantamos/Seven
Hugo Montenegro - Hugo in Wonderland/Neils Diamonds plus Love Theme from the Godfather

This takes a decent chunk out of my DV wishlist

Last edited:
Back